Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC. PMFC,OAFC
There is a lot of anger starting to build at local level in Victoria , as Leagues and Clubs are sick and tired of the AFL having zero interest in them. Then you have AL VIC , why have that name , that's League , it's not the game! the game is Aussie Rules . already 1 league has pulled away and will run their own race , others will follow i hope.

There is a lot of anger starting to build at local level in Victoria , as Leagues and Clubs are sick and tired of the AFL having zero interest in them. Then you have AL VIC , why have that name , that's League , it's not the game! the game is Aussie Rules . already 1 league has pulled away and will run their own race , others will follow i hope.

Pfft won’t be football left when the premier is done

Jun 19, 2011
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Wallabies

The media just can't help but fall over themselves about the Dogs winning another flag. They've beaten the following teams this year:

- GWS
- Sydney
- North
- Essendon
- Gold Coast
- Adelaide
- Melbourne
- WCE
- Hawthorn

They've beaten one team in the 8 by less than a kick (WCE) at the point they were missing a boatload of their best players. It still confuses me why the media are so reluctant to call them what they are under Beveridge: a middling side at best that went on a great month long run 4 years ago that hasn't achieved anything since or before it.

The media just can't help but fall over themselves about the Dogs winning another flag. They've beaten the following teams this year:

- GWS
- Sydney
- North
- Essendon
- Gold Coast
- Adelaide
- Melbourne
- WCE
- Hawthorn

They've beaten one team in the 8 by less than a kick (WCE) at the point they were missing a boatload of their best players. It still confuses me why the media are so reluctant to call them what they are under Beveridge: a middling side at best that went on a great month long run 4 years ago that hasn't achieved anything since or before it.

They are frauds. One superstar Macrae surrounded by a bunch of pretenders. Though I think Bailey Smith will get there

Bulldogs should be top 4 with that list imo they have underachieved.

What exactly is so good about their list? They have two mids who can be relied on to turn up every week, one of them is a teenager. Respontempelli goes MIA every few weeks. Their key forward is a St Kilda discard who is going under a goal a game. Their ruckman, while promising and getting better, is still prone to beltings in the ruck. They have a team-wide system that relies on umpire oblivion, so when an umpire actually holds them accountable their system is picked apart very easily.

If it wasn't for the media wankfest over them, would anyone actually be threatened by their list?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back