Rising Star 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

I cant help but chuckle at the people in the media who said earlier in the year that Rowell should be given the award after blistering early form before injury.

If that's the case, they ought to be pushing for Michael Barlow to be retrospectively awarded the Brownlow for the form he displayed before he broke his leg

I didn't see the pies game so it's hard d to comment on the game, but I thought Tom Green was very good against the Dees and obviously Scholl for the crows had a good one.

I didn't see the pies game so it's hard d to comment on the game, but I thought Tom Green was very good against the Dees and obviously Scholl for the crows had a good one.
Green has already been nominated

Really excited by Isaac and how quickly he has come on. Haven't seen a better kick of the football at the Pies since Buckley.

These kids don't give a fu** about this award😂😂😂
Don't they?
My experience in sport is that they are likely to very much care about an award like this.
Anyone at any level likes to be recognised.

Collingwood fans, how does this flog have a job as ‘digital content producer’ at your club? Attacks Tex when two other team mates, Boak, Mitch Robinson and a few media people also Tweeted in support. I don’t understand how genuinely good media people are losing jobs and this guy can troll on social media while still in his role, completely unprofessional.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the award is about body of work then what is the point in having any nominations until after the first month of the season? How does someone get nominated off a body of work in round one?

How do you think they pick the All Australian team? How many players have been chosen after 1 good year. Most are chooses after they have 2-3 good years.

Bye the way....I think Tex and his teammates need to go on a camp to get over the disappointment.

How do you think they pick the All Australian team? How many players have been chosen after 1 good year. Most are chooses after they have 2-3 good years.

Bye the way....I think Tex and his teammates need to go on a camp to get over the disappointment.
Haha, revert to a classic camp jibe because you can’t come up with anything else. What should Boak, Robinson, Tredrea and other media people do to help with their disappointment?

Haha, revert to a classic camp jibe because you can’t come up with anything else. What should Boak, Robinson, Tredrea and other media people do to help with their disappointment?
Mate it's ok it's just an award. I recall a player a couple of years back kicked 4 goals and didn't get a nomination because they like consistency.
If you want to know how serious the award is do a search on Lewis Taylor and David King. Just a heads up King thought Taylor was the Rising Star ahead of the Bont. It's a funny read. As I said don't worry about. Look where the Bont and Taylor are now

Collingwood fans, how does this flog have a job as ‘digital content producer’ at your club? Attacks Tex when two other team mates, Boak, Mitch Robinson and a few media people also Tweeted in support. I don’t understand how genuinely good media people are losing jobs and this guy can troll on social media while still in his role, completely unprofessional.

because Tex is a flog and went over the top with it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back