News 2020 St.Kilda Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well since we don't know what his childhood was like, I'm prepared to go easy on him. The horrible upbringing some poor kids have messes with them forever, it's truly tragic to see it happen.
I used to work with a bloke who taught him. The word "a-hole" came up frequently whenever Hall was mentioned. I have nothing but contempt for the sack of s**t and this pissweak effort to justify a cowardly dog act makes me want to puke. Even worse that he got away with it. Very few Saints players I don't like but I can't stand this vile creature.

Good to see so many players coming back/applying pressure on players in the 1st.

Wow, talk about “victim blaming.”

So it was all our fault because we apparently “rested payers” and he was so insulted about it that it made him do something so thuggish.🙄
(they made me do it, your Honour.)
As an excuse, it doesn’t get any dumber than that.

Barry Hall was never known for being a clever man.
" Everyone line up there in a circle."
" Everyone pair off in three's"

Interesting stuff. You wish they gave it to you straight up with the seconds players, reality is a number of these guys are going to get cut.

- Seems clear attitude a problem for Jake. Could still well play.

- Dunstan a real chance you’d think, seeing as he’s played twice. Only concern is his kicking efficiency.

- You worry for Clavarino, hard to tell but just not sure where’s he’s at.

- Looks like Byrnes and Bytel are promising.

- Harsh but I reckon DMac gets cut this year finishing on 49 games.

“Clavarino spent time on Marsh and Austin”.....who combined for 9 goals in the wet. Don’t think I’ll be getting my hopes up on him any time soon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting stuff. You wish they gave it to you straight up with the seconds players, reality is a number of these guys are going to get cut.

- Seems clear attitude a problem for Jake. Could still well play.

- Dunstan a real chance you’d think, seeing as he’s played twice. Only concern is his kicking efficiency.

- You worry for Clavarino, hard to tell but just not sure where’s he’s at.

- Looks like Byrnes and Bytel are promising.

- Harsh but I reckon DMac gets cut this year finishing on 49 games.
Yeah , the words attitude came out a few times when they he was talking about Jake tenor (4).gif

For those of us with Fox Footy this is on tonight 👍🏻

5yRYk1c.jpg

he's 21!

by this time a lot of upcoming young defenders were playing senior footy
Granted, but he needs experience before we give up on him. It has taken him this long just to get an AFL build and be clear of injuries. Maybe he won't make it but I'd like to see us persevere for another year of VFL development at least before tossing him. He can't develop much in the odd scratch match. You're pronouncing his career over from the other side of the country by reading the odd report here and there. Give him a chance!

Granted, but he needs experience before we give up on him. It has taken him this long just to get an AFL build and be clear of injuries. Maybe he won't make it but I'd like to see us persevere for another year of VFL development at least before tossing him. He can't develop much in the odd scratch match. You're pronouncing his career over from the other side of the country by reading the odd report here and there. Give him a chance!

i think you are right and he might get another year, but i wouldn't be surprised if the club just cuts and run on him. all dependant on the moves around him i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back