Rumour Tales from the Henley Beach Cafe: CROWS 2021 RUMOURS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unsure. But as has been stated before everything checks out.

Wines goes and gets Port a good Pick.
Crouch goes to port on the same money.
Crows get pick 2
Crouch and gf stay in Adelaide

Watch this space
I don't think Wines wants to leave though?? Well not any more.

interesting timing with the club releasing a vid on Youtube today taking about the ongoing construction at West Lakes.... promoting the current facilities...
That's just a segment from the TV show. I think they've been copping it, because the perception is the facilities are substandard.

interesting timing with the club releasing a vid on Youtube today taking about the ongoing construction at West Lakes.... promoting the current facilities...
It could also be a message to the developers and State Government ( in the same way footy managers promote other interested clubs) that we already have a home so sweeten the deal to make us move

Heard Talia may be heading to Bombers.....

Rumours are wild at the moment
They can have him but their next years first round draft pick and more will need to be on the table..

They can’t trade their first this year I believe.

I would rather they just took Hartigan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard Talia may be heading to Bombers.....

Rumours are wild at the moment

Doesn't make a whole lot of sense from the Dons perspective but I enjoy rumors, keep em coming.

*edit forgot the Truck connection but still highly unlikely

For Fantasia. Or Francis. Maybe I would.

Fantasia is worthless at this point. Francis? Is there light at the end of that tunnel?

Last edited:
Heard a whisper that the new club facility is back on the table and the Adelaide council fully on board.
You can’t imagine COVID restrictions would increase the profits of the already wildly draining Aquatic centre.

This in no way surprises me. It was always just a waiting game

Talia was on Nine last night and said he didn’t know what the future held given the clubs direction.

The only club he would go to would be a contender, he’s not moving from one basket case to another. The rumour is bullshit.

While Talia doesn't strike me as one who'd ever want to lead the Crows. His leadership qualities have always been talked about. Then the connection he'd have with Truck...... it would have to be a play/coach combo deal.
I just think Essendon are extremely bad at stopping teams from scoring. There is a solid chance that by the end of this weekend they end up with the 2nd worst Points Against in the entire league.

And they were still technically in finals contention last week.

I thought they’d be a team that might be into Hartigan, but yeah, Talia probably makes more sense

Talia is one bloke I would absolutely hate to lose at this stage.
Yes, and just can't see it. Great clubman and leader. Talia would be identified (in terms of the rebuild) as one of the most important people at the club. Not going anywhere would be my assessment. Wouldn't be surprised if we extend him for a couple more seasons, sooner rather than later.

Keep the rumours coming though. Good fun. I remember last year, at this time, over half our list was apparently on the way out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back