NFL 2020 NFL - Week 2

Remove this Banner Ad

FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 18 @ 10:20 AM
:nflbengals::nflbrowns: Cincinnati(0-1) at Cleveland(0-1) LIVE

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 21 @ 3:00 AM
:nflfalcons::nflcowboys: Atlanta(0-1) at Dallas(0-1) LIVE
:nflbills::nfldolphins: Buffalo(1-0) at Miami(0-1)
:nflpanthers::nflbucs: Carolina(0-1) at Tampa Bay(0-1) LIVE
:nflbroncos::nflsteelers: Denver(0-1) at Pittsburgh(1-0)
:nfllions::nflpackers: Detroit(0-1) at Green Bay(1-0)
:nfljaguars::nfltitans: Jacksonville(1-0) at Tennessee(1-0)
:nflrams::nfleagles: Los Angeles Rams(1-0) at Philadelphia(0-1)I
:nflgiants::nflchicago: New York Giants(0-1) at Chicago(1-0)
:nflvikings::nflcolts: Minnesota(0-1) at Indianapolis(0-1)
:nfl49ers::nfljets: San Francisco(0-1) at New York Jets(0-1)

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 21 @ 6:05 AM
1600149581487.png
:nflcardinals: Washington(1-0) at Arizona(1-0)

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 21 @ 6:25 AM
:nflravens::nfltexans: Baltimore(1-0) at Houston(0-1) LIVE
:nflchiefs::nfllac: Kansas City(1-0) at Los Angeles Chargers(1-0) LIVE

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 21 @ 10:20 AM
:nflpatriots::nflseahawks: New England(1-0) at Seattle(1-0) LIVE

TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 22 @ 10:15 AM
:nflsaints::nflraiders: New Orleans(1-0) at Las Vegas(1-0) LIVE

AUSTRALIAN T.V. GAMES
LIVE ON ESPN2/KAYO AT 10.20 AM ON 18/9: Cincinnati at Cleveland
LIVE ON ESPN2/KAYO AT 3.00 AM ON 21/9: Atlanta at Dallas

LIVE ON 7MATE AT 3.00 AM ON 21/9: Carolina at Tampa Bay
LIVE ON ESPN2/KAYO AT 6.25 AM ON 21/9: Baltimore at Houston
LIVE ON 7MATE AT 6.25 AM ON 21/9: Kansas City at Los Angeles Chargers
LIVE ON ESPN2/KAYO AT 10.20 AM ON 21/9: New England at Seattle
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 10.15 AM ON 22/9 : New Orleans at Las Vegas

EVERY GAME LIVE THROUGH THE TAB app

NB: VIC, NSW, QLD, TAS times
less 30 mins SA, NT
less 2 hours WA

Last edited:
Brashers Weekly Musings: Week 2 – Would it be better viewing if we had a preseason edition?

Cincinnati at Cleveland Someone told me once that if you pulled the best page out of each of the greatest 100 books ever written and put them together to make a new book you wouldn’t get the greatest book ever made. Instead you’ll get a jumbled incomprehensible story line with no developing character arcs or defined acts. That is the Cleveland Browns MKII.

Atlanta at Dallas Hats off to Aldon Smith in turning his life around and getting back onto an NFL field, something that seemed as likely as being killed by a vending machine (statistically one in twelve million) not long ago and pants down to Mike McCarthy for showing his moxie in going for it instead of calling for the game tying field goal late.

Buffalo at Miami The Bills are the sexy pick to take the throne off the Pats in the AFC East. But I’m none the wiser going into week 2 of the season on whether the Bills are the real thing. Buffalo benefited like a number of other teams that recorded wins first up against opponents you could have been confused for thinking were still in preseason mode.

Carolina at Tampa Bay I loved how Bruce Arians called out the second GOAT like some rookie signal caller. Sure lots of snow birds find the autumn months of Florida accommodating but Arians attitude tells me that he has no intention of running his football team like a retirement village.

Denver at Pittsburgh Vic Fangio must have thought he had an outer body experience during the closing stages of last week’s match up. I’m sure he thought he was the Titans’ defensive coordinator if his clock management was anything to go by. And forget about the drops by rookie WR Jerry Jeudy Bronco fans, he is going to be a good one.

Detroit at Green Bay I should have known that it is better to have a pissed off Aaron Rodgers playing for you than one that is content and happy with life.

Jacksonville at Tennessee In the past this game would have had all the hallmarks of being Brasher’s Tea Towel Game of the Week. I mean I can hardly recall who is in the division and pretty much any player of any interest has been traded out or signed elsewhere. But I do like this Minshew dude and look forward to when he joins the cast of Alaskan Bush People in the off season.

Los Angeles Rams at Philadelphia I’m not getting too carried away with Jarrod Goff’s performance last week. The Cowboys defence is horrible. When your best defensive player has been wearing a tracking bracelet for the last 5 years you get the picture. On the other sideline no one will be praying for the good health of starting QB Carson Wentz more than appropriately named rookie, Jalen Hurts.

New York Giants at Chicago Continuing the theme of not buying into turnaround QB performances. To put Mitch Trubisky’s last quarter heroics into perspective, it was against the Lions who have made the act of steeling defeat from the jaws of victory an artform. Even then, if not for a dropped TD by their rookie RB they still would have lost.

Minnesota at Indianapolis I’m calling it now the tank is on in Indie. Afterall they have form. Last time there was a once in a generational QB heading to the draft their incumbent HoF QB developed a mystery neck injury that noone seems to remember how he got in the first place. If Rivers throws more than one interception to THAT Vikings secondary then you know I’m right.

San Francisco at New York Jets The injury to Le’Veon Bell opens the door for future- HoFer Frank Gore to assume the running back duties against his first club. But don’t expect too many favours from the 49ers Frank, as a sign of your longevity there isn’t a single player on the 49ers roster today that you would have played with last time you sported the scarlet and gold. John Lynch might have to point you out to his players.

Washington at Arizona One disturbing aspect creeping into a lot of professional sports officiating is the selective application of the rules without understanding the context of the game situation. Yes, it was there I hear the cry when 5’10”, 4.31 40 time and ex-baseballer, Kyler Murray, slides late and is inadvertently “hit” when sliding (one head-first) by pursuing 300-pound linemen. The laws of physics defy contact won’t be made. End of rant.

Baltimore at Houston The scary thing about the Ravens was they destroyed the Browns last week whilst for the most part Lamar Jackson just played like a regular pocket passer. Add in Calais Campbell to an already robust defence and they might have closed the gap with the Chiefs if they hadn’t added a running back that looks custom built for the KC offense.

Kansas City at Los Angeles Chargers All I wanted to do during the opening game of the NFL season was draw a smiley face with my finger on Andy Reid’s face shield. Question though. If it was not the scheduled game for the Chiefs to unveil their Championship Pennant would a crowd have been allowed in?

New England at Seattle Is there any more evidence needed for the existence of the Dark Side than watching Tom Brady and Stephen Gostkowski turn from Kylo Ren into Ben Solo over the weekend. Thinking about it, has an ex-Patriot player or coach in the modern era actually ever exceeded his past deeds in New England?

New Orleans at Las Vegas N'Awlins into Vegas Baby. Sounds more like a Spring Break itinerary than a professional football matchup. Looking forward to the unveiling of the new Raiders stadium which looks a treat, far better than the other new stadium over in LA that looks like a collapsed freeway overpass hit by an earthquake.

Last edited:

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
strange and rather annoying 7mate ain’t showing Sunday night game this year. They did last season yeah?
No. last year they started a new deal and lost the rights or didnt cough up the cash to keep SNF games. they also seem to get 2nd pickings of games.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 18 @ 10:20 AM
Cincinnati(0-1) at Cleveland(0-1) NFLN
Joe Buck, Troy Aikman, Erin Andrews & Kristina Pink

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 21 @ 3:00 AM
Atlanta(0-1) at Dallas(0-1) Fox
Kevin Burkhardt, Daryl Johnston & Pam Oliver

Buffalo(1-0) at Miami(0-1) CBS
Spero Dedes, Adam Archuleta

Carolina(0-1) at Tampa Bay(0-1) Fox
Adam Amin, Mark Schlereth & Lindsay Czarniak

Denver(0-1) at Pittsburgh(1-0) CBS
Greg Gumble, Rich Gannon

Detroit(0-1) at Green Bay(1-0) Fox
Chris Myers, Brock Huard, Greg Jennings & Jennifer Hale

Jacksonville(1-0) at Tennessee(1-0) CBS
Andrew Catalon, James Lofton

Los Angeles Rams(1-0) at Philadelphia(0-1) Fox
Kevin Kugler, Chris Spielman & Laura Okmin

New York Giants(0-1) at Chicago(1-0) CBS
Ian Eagle, Charles Davis, Evan Washburn

Minnesota(0-1) at Indianapolis(0-1) Fox
Tim Brando, Robert Smith & Megan Olivi

San Francisco(0-1) at New York Jets(0-1) Fox
Kenny Albert, Jonathan Vilma & Shannon Spake

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 21 @ 6:05 AM
Washington(1-0) at Arizona(1-0) Fox
Dick Stockton, Brady Quinn & Sara Walsh

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 21 @ 6:25 AM
Baltimore(1-0) at Houston(0-1) CBS
Kevin Harlan, Trent Green, Melanie Collins

Kansas City(1-0) at Los Angeles Chargers(1-0) CBS
Jim Nantz, Tony Romo, Tracy Wolfson

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 21 @ 10:20 AM
New England(1-0) at Seattle(1-0) NBC
Al Michaels, Cris Collinsworth & Michelle Tafoya

TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 22 @ 10:15 AM
New Orleans(1-0) at Las Vegas(1-0) ESPN
Steve Levy, Brian Griese, Louis Riddick & Lisa Salters

Last edited:
Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Ravens technically only had 1 3AM game this year.

The next time we have an early afternoon game is after daylight savings starts, so the games are at 4AM
I think we only have 1 4am game but a couple of 5am games. Last year it was much the same.

If the analytics boys find a way to drop this one, you can bet that it will lead to an epic earth axis shaking rant from me.

Of course, some other Browns fans will no doubt be happy to explain it is all part of Depodesta’s “process” and everything is rainbows, candy and sunshine.

Those fans will be wrong as they have been for nearly a decade plus

;)

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
If the analytics boys find a way to drop this one, you can bet that it will lead to an epic earth axis shaking rant from me.

Of course, some other Browns fans will no doubt be happy to explain it is all part of Depodesta’s “process” and everything is rainbows, candy and sunshine.

Those fans will be wrong as they have been for nearly a decade plus

;)
Bengals are better than the Browns right now. Thats a bit of indictment. Should be a close game tho, as both are struggling with various things

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damn, actually don't mind the early ones, can watch entire game before work

Yeah, agreed. I start work at 8AM mother*ers, 5am games can * right off. Always making me late...

Got to agree here...Giants wasting years of Barkley’s career and they’re a long way off contending...trade him

Didn’t mind Lock’s game today but felt Titans deserved it. Jeudy a worry with two easy drops

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Got to agree here...Giants wasting years of Barkley’s career and they’re a long way off contending...trade him

Its the logical thing to do, so you just know it won't happen. NFL teams rarely accept that they should trade a player at short term positions like RB while still on rookie deals.

They could got a good haul for him, and teams should be willing to part with first round picks in a year where many schools are not playing and a big number of players have already left school and declared for the draft.

But its a incredibly hard sell to fans, more so in a market like NY when he is the best player on the team and only one people want to see. Also has no attitude issues so you will lose the locker room.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
the Kicker musical chairs is gonna be frenetic this year.

Seibert missed a couple kicks - - cut by Browns.
Then claimed on waivers by Bengals, to replace Bullock who missed kicks.
Gostkowski missed a bunch of kicks and on short notice at Tennessee.
Tyler Bass Bills will be on a short leash after missing a couple kicks.

And we already saw in training camp a heavy turnover of kickers, even drafted kickers cut.

I so wish the Panthers still had our 2015 defense just for this week, to smoke Brady and increase the divide beaten he and Arians. But sadly he probably throws for 400+ yards and 4 TDs. Life is not fair.

Edit: can't believe we are a live game, oh channel 7 , you've made a terrible mistake. 😂

Last edited:
the Kicker musical chairs is gonna be frenetic this year.

Seibert missed a couple kicks - - cut by Browns.
Then claimed on waivers by Bengals, to replace Bullock who missed kicks.
Gostkowski missed a bunch of kicks and on short notice at Tennessee.
Tyler Bass Bills will be on a short leash after missing a couple kicks.

And we already saw in training camp a heavy turnover of kickers, even drafted kickers cut.

Gostowkski has to be cut, don't care about the game winner or what he's done in the past. That was an absolutely pathetic display yesterday. Call up our buddy Roberto Aguayo to replace him.

Didn’t mind Lock’s game today but felt Titans deserved it. Jeudy a worry with two easy drops

It was horror show yesterday. Agree with you and AD, People talk about having him there to help Jones development and take some heat off a young QB with a run game but If you can't give him an oline who can run block what is point?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back