Trades Round 18 Trades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 27, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Thinking very hard about just letting Rivers cover Doc and using my last trade to do Grundy to Gawn. I'll probably chicken out and go Doc to Ryan though as it lets me look at Rivers' score first.
I was contemplating leaving Doc and Go with Scholl as D6 and trade Rankine to Kennedy of Swans variety, but not doing it as Scholl unlikely to repeat he’s score of last week and I want cover on each line in case a late out. Also Rankine should score alright against the Hawks

Wait and see with each game to see what happens at the selection table

Which one should I do guys?

Opt 1: S Doch > D Houston & M Pickett > J Simpkin
Opt 2: S Doch > K Simpson & M Pickett > D Houston
Opt 3: S Doch > C Daniel & M Pickett > C Ellis-Yolmen
Opt 4: S Doch > H Clarke & M Pickett > T Kelly

I like 2 and 4 .

Which defender can you get if you choose Blake Arces?

T.Kelly vs North should go well....not 180 well tho...

Which one should I do guys?

Opt 1: S Doch > D Houston & M Pickett > J Simpkin
Opt 2: S Doch > K Simpson & M Pickett > D Houston
Opt 3: S Doch > C Daniel & M Pickett > C Ellis-Yolmen
Opt 4: S Doch > H Clarke & M Pickett > T Kelly
Is there an option 5?

Maybe post whole team bud

Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Supercoach GRIM REAPER!!!!!
This thread is for taking the p1ss out of us tradeaholics.

giphy.gif

DanA

Norm Smith Medallist
May 15, 2006
Richmond
AFL Club
Geelong
Supercoach.JPG

In the Granny with two trades left and a bit of flexibility. I'm also a little bit worried that Cripps is sent into rest/surgery early with his knee. Looking for ideas. 17k cash in bank

AFDogs

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 9, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
View attachment 962471

In the Granny with two trades left and a bit of flexibility. I'm also a little bit worried that Cripps is sent into rest/surgery early with his knee. Looking for ideas. 17k cash in bank

Have to wait and see what the teams are but Doch definitely needs to go. I personally went Doch > Z Williams.

You'll have to wait and see who gets picked. IMO a few blokes could get rested and Cripps is a very big chance of that.

View attachment 962471

Docherty to a d
Have to wait and see what the teams are but Doch definitely needs to go. I personally went Doch > Z Williams.

You'll have to wait and see who gets picked. IMO a few blokes could get rested and Cripps is a very big chance of that.
Blues not going in with no captain in the farewell Simpson game

DanA

Norm Smith Medallist
May 15, 2006
Richmond
AFL Club
Geelong

Yeah, I’m thinking thats the case with resting. Williams would be a front runner but that game Friday night isn’t ideal.

I get a free swing at Perez and Schoenberg but I might try some shenanigans up forward.

I‘m considering some shinanigans up forward. Put Coleman on the field temporarily and see what Riccardi scores. Then make a decision on Docherty/Daniher.

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Docherty to a d

Blues not going in with no captain in the farewell Simpson game

Regardless of whether Cripps & Doch play this week, I really hope the Blues make Simmo the Captain in his last game. An absolute legend from that 2002 Draft (pick #45) the year the Blues were stripped of pick #1 & #2 (Goddard & Wells) and despite his elf like stature and recording zero possessions in his first 3 games he went on to play 342 games during some of the hardest times in their club history. Remarkable resilience and durability over 18 seasons, missed hardly any games through injury.

1600241502637.png

1 trade and 8k

Obvious option is just straight up trading Doc to Rich, Houston or maybe Salem.

I could however trade Doc to a mid/fwd of similar value (459k) -> Walters, Billings, Perryman, Devon, Viney. Liam Ryan or Darling as a real punt against the witches hats in North.
In this scenario I could use Ling to loop Rivers and Watson down back for D6.

Could then cover Cripps with one of my Fwd/Mids and CLose who plays late in the weekend.

What do we think? Purely trying to go for overall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back