Discussion Round 18 Discussion - GRAND FINAL Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bad, looked at last rounds fixtures ...:think: not sure against Doggies, but his 3 round ave suggests yes
Still better than Simpkin v West Coast dont you think?

Jan 18, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Thanks everyone for another great year of banter. Good luck on the weekend whether you're hoping to increase your ranking or win the Granny.

Can I shout out to the mods and the regulars who turn up every week - it's easy to post when your team is flying. A lot harder when you own Connor Rozee @

Cheers and good luck if your team is going to play in the real finals this year.

NB @: Connor Rozee locked for 2021.

Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Supercoach GRIM REAPER!!!!!
Just hoping I can finish off the season with a top 1000 finish (currently 1,191) and can win at least a grand final or 2 (am in 3 of them)

Has been a weird year but it's great to see a few of the regulars do well in the overall rankings like vast , etc.

Cheers all you kents for another entertaining year and the mods Jiska , Andrew Birch, pincrusher for doing a great job on the best forum on Bigfooty.

giphy.gif

Just hoping I can finish off the season with a top 1000 finish (currently 1,191) and can win at least a grand final or 2 (am in 3 of them)

Has been a weird year but it's great to see a few of the regulars do well in the overall rankings like vast , etc.

Cheers all you kents for another entertaining year and the mods Jiska , Andrew Birch, pincrusher for doing a great job on the best forum on Bigfooty.

giphy.gif

Thanks Buddy. Hope you have a mega last round and get into the top 1k too and win your GFs.

P.S WaynesWorld19 replaced Andrew Birch as mod. :p

Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Thanks Buddy. Hope you have a mega last round and get into the top 1k too and win your GFs.

Cheers mate, hope you go out with a bang too. I'll be doing all sorts of loophole action this week with Watson, Sholl, Rivers, Shoenpig, etc as Doc is dead and Simpkin is sh1t!

So that's why the final teams "complete" thread got nuked then? Now it all makes sense. LOL! :D

and just like that it's over...

Give me that top 1k baby! Watch me finish 1001 or some s**t lol

Gimpkin going to repay the faith, apologise for the last 3 weeks, and pump out a 140

Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams

Give me that top 1k baby! Watch me finish 1001 or some sh*t lol

Gimpkin going to repay the faith, apologise for the last 3 weeks, and pump out a 140

Simpkin owes us mate.

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne

Shhhhhh, I like how I still have Mod clout even though I haven't been one all season. I even got accused of deleting a post by an annoyed regular the other day. Good times. :D

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Cheers mate, hope you go out with a bang too. I'll be doing all sorts of loophole action this week with Watson, Sholl, Rivers, Shoenpig, etc as Doc is dead and Simpkin is sh1t!

So that's why the final teams "complete" thread got nuked then? Now it all makes sense. LOL! :D

The melts will be hilarious when kents start said rookies on field over their spud premo's this week and they score 30s. :D

Give me that top 1k baby! Watch me finish 1001 or some sh*t lol

Simpkin owes us mate.

Big time. Can you believe for his first 4 weeks in my team he was averaging 121. Where has that player gone?

I cant be too mad at him in hindsight because he was a pod with 6% ownership when I got him at 420k and by the time he did his ankle against Richmond he was owned by 26% so he did help me jump alot in rankings before that. Though was a big part in me dropping 2k spots in 8. * you Curnow. Could have given top 100 a shake if not for that 1 round even if just slighty below par not 200 below like copped, useless *s all s**t the bed at once.

The need to make up for that by getting me 2800 this week.

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Big time. Can you believe for his first 4 weeks in my team he was averaging 121. Where has that player gone?

I cant be too mad at him in hindsight because he was a pod with 6% ownership when I got him at 420k and by the time he did his ankle against Richmond he was owned by 26% so he did help me jump alot in rankings before that. Though was a big part in me dropping 2k spots in 8. fu** you Curnow. Could have given top 100 a shake if not for that 1 round even if just slighty below par not 200 below like copped, useless fu**s all sh*t the bed at once.

The need to make up for that by getting me 2800 this week.

You deserve a Top100 finish. You've done a lot right this year.

You deserve a Top100 finish. You've done a lot right this year.

Dont get me wrong Im stoked with where I am just want to finish top 1k which I have never done before. Top 500 would be amazing if I can hold on to that.

Was just looking back and thinking what if but it is what is it now. Really would love a monster score to finish the season though, but dont we all haha.

Sherman41

Norm Smith Medallist
May 3, 2006
Ballarat
AFL Club
Collingwood
Dont get me wrong Im stoked with where I am just want to finish top 1k which I have never done before. Top 500 would be amazing if I can hold on to that.

Was just looking back and thinking what if but it is what is it now. Really would love a monster score to finish the season though, but dont we all haha.
Couldn’t agree more about the monster score. Would love to get over 2400 once this year! Normally most go huge in last round most years but can’t see it happening this year.

Went 2792 last year in the last round. Wouldn’t that be great!

A lot of what if’s here as well. Happy to be top 700 but the Brayshaw to Wingard in round 3 cost me being top 200 although I’m sure I’m not the only one in that boat.

Would love to walk away with a couple of cash leagues wins but sold the farm last week.

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne

Same, Top 1k finish is always the goal. :)

a.jpg

Last edited:
Couldn’t agree more about the monster score. Would love to get over 2400 once this year! Normally most go huge in last round most years but can’t see it happening this year.

Went 2792 last year in the last round. Wouldn’t that be great!

A lot of what if’s here as well. Happy to be top 700 but the Brayshaw to Macrae in round 3 cost me being top 200 although I’m sure I’m not the only one in that boat.

Would love to walk away with a couple of cash leagues wins but sold the farm last week.

Re: my goal of 2800 this week......

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back