Star Wars The Mandalorian

Remove this Banner Ad

On my valuation that both are more entertaining.
queen3-2.png

Some reports Pedro cracked the shits about wearing the helmet all the time, so he is in it about 50% of the time and may not be back for season 3.
I think now that they've shown his face we'll get more glimpses.

Impressive trailer. Keen to see who are the Jedi “sorcerers” being referred to. I think 5 years post ROTJ is too early for Luke’s academy being set up, but would think in some shape or form he is who they’re alluding to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But you can't replicate the voice and mannerisms.

Why lose such a good actor to some pedantic crap like that.
Because for 99% of the 1st season that was his job

Now it's become popular he wants to make moves?

But even having a stand in for long shots or static scenes you can overlay the voice

There are ways around it

The character has already taken off his helmet. It's not something to lose a good actor over.

For a robot.

He want to take it off all the time and got shorty when they said no, hence the 50% of the show won’t have him in it.

A good actor plays the roll given within the rules set.

Not like he didn’t know what he was signing on for.

Always put another actor under the costume
Darth Vader anyone?

I loved the trailer. I was a huge fan of season 1, so I'll be totally into this. I can understand why Mando wouldn't necessarily know of the Jedi. The Jedi were gone for decades before Luke took down Vader/Palpatine in ROTJ, and it's not like the presence of a single Jedi knight behind that would be well known (The old Empire remnants would suppress it, IMO). And this series is set some years after ROTJ too. So, to me, it is feasible that Mando doesn't know about them. I know young adults today who have no clue about things that happened thirty years ago.

Can't wait to Oct 30th

Last edited:
Darth Vader anyone?

I loved the trailer. I was a huge fan of season 1, so I'll be totally into this. I can understand why Mando wouldn't necessarily know of the Jedi. The Jedi were gone for decades before Luke took down Vader in ROTJ, and it's not like the presence of a single Jedi knight behind that would be well known (The old Empire remnants would suppress it, IMO). And this series is set some years after ROTJ too. So, to me, it is feasible that Mando doesn't know about them.

Can't wait to Oct 30th

For easing covid restrictions? ;)

I would think the Jedi have a big role to play in Mandalorian history and culture. It would be like nobody on Earth now knowing about the Mongols or Roman Empire or some s**t.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back