List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Targets

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 12, 2007
The Hills
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I don't think he is what we need but is there any chance that Ollie's seeming about face in happiness at Port is due to us targeting Viney?

I don't think it likely but it could be one explanation.

P.s. the rumour Crouch has agreed to come to Port has been repeated again on the Crows board by a poster who claims to be ITK.

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app

Adz2332

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 9, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I don't think he is what we need but is there any chance that Ollie's seeming about face in happiness at Port is due to us targeting Viney?

P.s. the rumour Crouch has agreed to come to Port has been repeated again on the Crows board by a poster who claims to be ITK.

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app

and im fine with that!!!!

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app

Id say its more the fact we are winning and playing finals

dav3

Brownlow Medallist
May 1, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app
Apparently Viney has already said he has no intention of leaving Melbourne (not sure if he meant the club or the city)

Also the Crows board is a hell of a lot worse than us for having people "in the know"..... and this place is pretty bad at times. I'd be waiting for something more solid than that.

Perhaps Ollies state of mind had nothing to do with on field or club related things.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oct 12, 2007
The Hills
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Is it a case of waiting it out knowing that he’ll want to stay in SA with his brother?
If him asking for $1M last year is accurate then I'd say it's a case of him asking for more than anyone is willing to give him and us waiting for him to realise that fact.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Feb 20, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
'Many believe he will leave the Crows if a strong suitor emerges – "One always does," a list manager said – with the view that if he did depart Adelaide, he would attract a deal worth $600-700,000 a season. One club placed his value at approximately $500-550,000 a season, citing his lost zip after missing all of 2018 with groin troubles.

A player agent said if he was managing Crouch he would start his asking price at $750,000 knowing it would likely end up closer to $600,000, adding that the length of the contract was important.

"He's 26, so I would be asking for a five-year deal," he said.'

From what I have heard this isn't that far away from the truth. Apparently there is a stand off between years and dollars at the moment. My preference would be front loaded 4 yr deal (not too dissimilar to Rockliff) to average at the $600-625k mark.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back