The on topic thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you were saying the match only finished 1-0 but wasn’t sure if I just misunderstood what you were saying.
I read it the same way you did initially but now I get it.

"I wonder if it would've caught on if he hadn't given that speech or (if he didn't give the speech) would it just be an event that happened in the game and be since forgotten"

Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man United, San Antonio Spurs
B1CA439A-A68D-4467-AF2F-52FAD427C8E8.png

Power shift = Complete

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
I know it did. Torres laid off to Willian to make I 2-0 in the 90+ min as the unshaved prick Mourinho pumped his chest like he would just was announced heavyweight Champ.
He pumped his chest as it was a huge win for us and a big upset. We played our 'B' team away to a red hot Liverpool and Mou was pretty crook that week and probably should have been home in bed.

One of my favourite ever games.

Gameova_

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
He pumped his chest as it was a huge win for us and a big upset. We played our 'B' team away to a red hot Liverpool and Mou was pretty crook that week and probably should have been home in bed.

One of my favourite ever games.

B team that consisted of Salah, ba, shurrle, Lampard, matic, Ivanovic, azi, Willian, Torres etc. Some b team 🙄

Gameova_

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Mourinho was angry because weeks prior he lost to villa and had a massive sook. So he was in a sooky mood in general. After the game in an interview, sky sports reporter probably Geoff shreeves said, "how did you come here to a team that's won 14 in a row"? And Mourinho said, "ask Jamie Redknapp". As if putting 10 men behind the ball, stopping play, time wasting, getting lucky etc is some sort of tactical masterclass. Mourinho is a potato.

Gameova_

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Only reason Gerrard slipped ffs was because all our players were forward to put added pressure on the double bus Chelsea had parked. Gerrard slipped coz he thought of a pass before placing himself then backtracked coz he saw the logjam that was in front of him and then bang, he slipped. Ba does the rest

Gameova_

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
What a bodgy excuse, "he wasn't good as he is today". 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄..he still performed well that day. Constantly tracking back. Threat on the counter etc. Please.

Gameova_

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
What a melt for me saying Salah wasn't the superstar he is today back in 2014.
Which is true.

I'm not melting 😂😂😂. Don't even care anymore we won our title/champioms league. Just don't rewrite history. B team bodgy comments. Most of those players in the b team were your regulars.

I'm not melting 😂😂😂. Don't even care anymore we won our title/champioms league. Just don't rewrite history. B team bodgy comments. Most of those players in the b team were your regulars.
We had Ivanovic and Kalas at CB, Schwarzer in goal, Ba starting with Salah and Schurrle who would have been backups to Willian and Hazard.
But you're right, it's well in the past so why melt so much about it now?

Gameova_

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Haha what a melt.

How is that a melt? Truth hurts huh haha. Chelsea supporters, "oh it was one of our best wins with our b team".

You fluked a win because of your anti football tactics such as being dirty (ffs your keeper got a tell wasting time 30 mins in) wasting time, putting 10 men behind the ball, flukikg on an error because of the logjam in our half etc. That's melting now??? 😂😂😂. Speaking the truth is melting.

How is that a melt? Truth hurts huh haha. Chelsea supporters, "oh it was one of our best wins with our b team".

You fluked a win because of your anti football tactics such as being dirty (ffs your keeper got a tell wasting time 30 mins in) wasting time, putting 10 men behind the ball, flukikg on an error because of the logjam in our half etc. That's melting now??? 😂😂😂. Speaking the truth is melting.
Breathe mate, it was 6 years ago.

Gameova_

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
We had Ivanovic and Kalas at CB, Schwarzer in goal, Ba starting with Salah and Schurrle who would have been backups to Willian and Hazard.
But you're right, it's well in the past so why melt so much about it now?

Schurrle played reguarly that season. Salah got game time as well. Ivanovic is more than capable at cb. Schwarzer would've been first choice at some premier league clubs still at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back