2020 Non-Crows AFL Discussion Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Port are flying, and no one gives a sh*t. Compare to 2017. The city was obsessed that year.

A worldwide pandemic that has destroyed the economy, many parts of Australia and across the world in 2020* will have that effect.

Looking back, that was a funny season.

Can't believe we were only 1.5 wins better than them. They lost the infamous first final to Shuey, who then got smashed by GWS, who were smashed by us the week before, and smashed by us the week after.

Us and Richmond were untouchable all finals, until the GF.

Definitely, one of the more interesting seasons for sure. We were the 'worst' minor premier since 1997 with only 62 points, while Brisbane with 20 points were the 'best' wooden spooners since 1998.
Port were untouchable in 2017 against bottom 10 sides, but would absolutely s**t themselves against top 8 sides :tearsofjoy:. Go watch the replay of when they played us in round 20 that year.
They actually played better than we did against bottom sides (had second best percentage after us too), but lost to every side during the season in the top eight except Sydney in round 1 who started the season 0-6. Got what they deserved in the EF.

Tough on police? fu** off the only reason they should have to ask someone where'd you get the car is if it was actually reported stolen

Wait till betts unloads on his time growing up In sa and what the cops were like.

The thing is, though. They're like this to poor people as well. I know a white guy from the ghetto recently cashed his super in, thanks to covid, bought a ten year old flash vw sedan, turbo diesel, and got the same thing. Cops surrounded him, 6 of them. Demanded to know where he got the car.

Wait till betts unloads on his time growing up In sa and what the cops were like.

The thing is, though. They're like this to poor people as well. I know a white guy from the ghetto recently cashed his super in, thanks to covid, bought a ten year old flash vw sedan, turbo diesel, and got the same thing. Cops surrounded him, 6 of them. Demanded to know where he got the car.

Gee I'm buying a ten year old flashy VW sedan today, hopefully I don't get surrounded by cops too.

Gee I'm buying a ten year old flashy VW sedan today, hopefully I don't get surrounded by cops too.

They go like phuq but front wheel drive. I stood in the brakes at a ton, on dirt, turned the wheel and it never stepped out. 6 speed auto, that if you drive manually, lotta fun.

But only 4 a eaters, can't take your girl dogging. And seats are leather, leaves stains.

I use to live in a very low socioeconomic suburb in Perth, I also use to drive a beat-up hatchback, one weeknight I was driving home about 1am after watching movies at a mates house. I was wearing a big hoodie, no make-up, probably hadn’t brushed my hair.

I was stopped for an alcohol test and then drug test. I was the only one at that stage that was asked to do a drug test of the line up of cars.

I started chatting to the cops and their demeanour towards me did a backflip when they found out I was a geologist on my 6 day break.

I pulled them up on it too, I told them they asked me to do a drug test becauseI looked dishevelled & I was driving a beat up car a 1am. They just chuckled at me.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I use to live in a very low socioeconomic suburb in Perth, I also use to drive a beat-up hatchback, one weeknight I was driving home about 1am after watching movies at a mates house. I was wearing a big hoodie, no make-up, probably hadn’t brushed my hair.

I was stopped for an alcohol test and then drug test. I was the only one at that stage that was asked to do a drug test of the line up of cars.

I started chatting to the cops and their demeanour towards me did a backflip when they found out I was a geologist on my 6 day break.

I pulled them up on it too, I told them they asked me to do a drug test becauseI looked dishevelled & I was driving a beat up car a 1am. They just chuckled at me.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

It's not just skin color that is a uniform to them. It's also clothing and car. This needs to be part of the conversation.

Look at the guy in Melbourne who get his head stomped on. Cops should never of been called on him. They looked at his size, the fact he was seeking mental health treatment and decided violence was the only option. There's more reason to protests here than Jacob bLake or George Floyd.

Cops should of been commended for Jacob Blake, a filthy rotten rapist got what was coming to him.

Sounds like a really intelligent bloke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Paywalled..but the headline seems to infer that Carlton are going to go through another list cull..how many years rebuilding is that now...SOS where are you..the greatest list manager EVER..or so the Carlton fans keep trying to tell everyone

Paywalled..but the headline seems to infer that Carlton are going to go through another list cull..how many years rebuilding is that now...SOS where are you..the greatest list manager EVER..or so the Carlton fans keep trying to tell everyone

"Another List cull at Carlton". Hmmmm, can you imagine if we had the cheek to make a play for Liam Stocker right now?

TBH I don't even care how he's going, i'd be keen to do it just to mess with the Carlton fans!

Did anyone watch AFL360 last night? They were legit going silly over themselves when talking about Collingwood being a premiership chance because they struggled past an ailing Gold Coast in the last quarter.

I think if Port can get Geelong and Brisbane at Adelaide oval they will be a great chance to play off in the GF.

Good luck to the team that gets to play Richmond at any time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back