Toast The Legend of Emo/Lego Head Stats Man

May 3, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Some details confirmed by Robbo on FB:
View attachment 960760
Hopefully his surname is Urie...
Screenshot_2020-09-13 Brendan Esmore - Systems Administrator - Melbourne Football Club LinkedIn.png

Last edited:
May 3, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Starting to feel a little creepy as I now know so much about him. He used to barrack for Hawthorn & he plays/played Bass in a band. I preferred it when their was mystique surrounding him.

May 3, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Didn't notice him at Casey on Friday. With all the cutbacks the club has undergone can anyone confirm he still works for us?

Wise Guy Sam

Premium Platinum
Dec 26, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
The Galactic Empire

Holy s**t everyone!!

I went to high school with this guy.

I sat next to him in maths in year 10 and he helped me out a lot because I was pretty dumb.

I won’t give out any of his personal details because some of you will clearly stalk him and I don’t want to deprive the world of this man who clearly wears his heart on his sleeve.

May 3, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Holy sh*t everyone!!

I sat next to him in maths in year 10 and he helped me out a lot because I was pretty dumb.

I won’t give out any of his personal details because some of you will clearly stalk him and I don’t want to deprive the world of this man who clearly wears his heart on his sleeve.
tenorDDD.gif

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Holy sh*t everyone!!

I won’t stalk him, Wise Guy. Honest.

okay so who is he then?

Didn't notice him at Casey on Friday. With all the cutbacks the club has undergone can anyone confirm he still works for us?
I saw him on Saturday after the game, he was one of the last people to go down the race.

That, or we've replaced him with someone with a similar haircut.

Back