Senior List
Jul 11, 2020
AFL Club
Geelong
Anyone have m crouch leading crows
And Tkelly leading eagles
Sam Walsh leading Carlton?
Jkelly leading giants

No to all of the above but T Kelly at Eagles the closest for me.
I reckon Cripps well in front of Walsh and to a lesser extent Whitfield has Kelly covered.
Adelaide is a raffle and I have Laird slightly in front but any of 4-5 guys could win that so smarter to steer clear.

Gazza Guru

Senior List
Jul 11, 2020
AFL Club
Geelong
Wasn't following the tackle count, disposals , contested, clearances but i'll take your word if you say Crisp or Miller did the better work around the footy. ( I gave Treloar 2 votes but it was based on what commentators were saying and him getting most stats) . Did feel like Crisp had a more influential role on the game.

I wasn't betting on disposals last night, so can't really give a good reflection.

I didn’t really listen to what the commentators were saying and they were always going to rave about Degoey and Treloar coming back and doing well after missing for so long. Crisp really stood out particularly in the 2nd half and kicked a big goal q4.

Buzunarplin

Draftee
Sep 16, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
Is travis boak top 3 brownlow medal votes @2.50 a sure bet? Let me put it another way...is it a value bet, a bet worth taking?

jack 231

Senior List
Jun 17, 2020
AFL Club
Geelong
No to all of the above but T Kelly at Eagles the closest for me.
I reckon Cripps well in front of Walsh and to a lesser extent Whitfield has Kelly covered.
Adelaide is a raffle and I have Laird slightly in front but any of 4-5 guys could win that so smarter to steer clear.
with Adelaide

Laird $1.20 fave verse mcrouch $5.50
Surely mcrouch is worth betting on

Gazza Guru

Senior List
Jul 11, 2020
AFL Club
Geelong
I have Laird by 1 but crows tough
Kelly just
Tie
Whit from greene then kelly

I’m keen to know how you have Cripps and Walsh tied ?
I have Cripps on 16 and Walsh 7.
Cripps
R1 3
R2 1
R3 3
R7 1
R9 1
R12 2
R13 3
R16 2
Total 16

Walsh
R7 1
R8 2
R12 1
R15 1
R16 2
Total 7

I admit that I may have lobbed Cripps a few more than he is on but his great polling history assists him in many games.

As a guide the TAB and Sportsbet must have Cripps on a solid total as he is $26 in the overall market excluding Neale and I can’t even find Walsh listed.

jack 231

Senior List
Jun 17, 2020
AFL Club
Geelong
Cripps
R1 3
R2 1
R3 3
R7 1
R9 1
R12 2
R13 3
R16 2
Total 16

Walsh
R7 1
R8 2
R12 1
R15 1
R16 2
Total 7

I admit that I may have lobbed Cripps a few more than he is on but his great polling history assists him in many games.

As a guide the TAB and Sportsbet must have Cripps on a solid total as he is $26 in the overall market excluding Neale and I can’t even find Walsh listed.
They’re saying Walsh for 2 round 17 if you agree.

I’ve got on Walsh @ $3.75 anyway

jack 231

Senior List
Jun 17, 2020
AFL Club
Geelong
Cripps
R1 3
R2 1
R3 3
R7 1
R9 1
R12 2
R13 3
R16 2
Total 16

Walsh
R7 1
R8 2
R12 1
R15 1
R16 2
Total 7

TAB with Cripps on $50s but on the same notion they have Dangerfield on $20s and he would be lucky to have 13+ votes absolutely no way he can win it.

Their polling history rather than votes this year for these odds IMO

Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Patriots, Golden State, Wildcats
Not sure if I have been watching the same games as you guys, but I swear the way the commentators have been talking about Patty Cripps this season, they reckon he is really struggling so I was somewhat surprised people had him here for alot of votes. Commentators have even queried whether he is playing injured quite a bit this season.

Personally feel like he isn't as influential as he has traditionally been.

Sausage Legs

Club Legend
Sep 17, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Cripps
R1 3
R2 1
R3 3
R7 1
R9 1
R12 2
R13 3
R16 2
Total 16

Walsh
R7 1
R8 2
R12 1
R15 1
R16 2
Total 7

Will post wot rounds tonite. U mite be right as cripps normally gets 2 just for running through banner. I'd imagine cripps is shorter on odds to win it for the sum of money that would have been placed at start of year.

Gazza Guru

Senior List
Jul 11, 2020
AFL Club
Geelong
They’re saying Walsh for 2 round 17 if you agree.

I’ve got on Walsh @ $3.75 anyway

I watched the game closely and doubt any Blues poll. Walsh was solid but not vote worthy in my opinion. Sholl, M Crouch, Laird and to a lesser extent Obrien to feature. Cripps was actually solid in 2nd half but won’t poll. Weitering possibly best Blue.
I agree re the comments about Cripps being nothing like he was last year but if he plays really well then he often polls and he’s certainly had some very good games, just not a consistently good year for mine.

Buzunarplin

Draftee
Sep 16, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
Wow, i just had a night s sleep and woke up with 1.50 instead of 2.50 for tboak being a top 3 brownlow. Yes, last night i bet 2000 euros on 2.50 on him, seeing that all predictors tipped him to be the second place, some of them even giving him some chances to win.

Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Patriots, Golden State, Wildcats
Wow, i just had a night s sleep and woke up with 1.50 instead of 2.50 for tboak being a top 3 brownlow. Yes, last night i bet 2000 euros on 2.50 on him, seeing that all predictors tipped him to be the second place, some of them even giving him some chances to win.
Are you based in Europe out of curiosity? not many people on these threads bet with Euro currency.

Buzunarplin

Draftee
Sep 16, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
Are you based in Europe out of curiosity? not many people on these threads bet with Euro currency.
Yeah, from Romania, and i posted the tip on boak before i went to bed. I just woke up and strange things happened to the man s odds:))

Yeah, from Romania, and i posted the tip on boak before i went to bed. I just woke up and strange things happened to the man s odds:))

Is Boak popular amongst the Romanian diaspora?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back