Toast Dogs beat Hawks : 76 - 40

Remove this Banner Ad

Right wing/Half forward
Looked to me like he was starting at half back and running forward of the ball. But it's hard to tell from television.
Highly doubt it was a positional change.

Thank you for the replies.

Yeah it is really hard to determine when watching on TV given the camera work and depth of presses.

Would like to hope it was half forward/wing as that part of the ground provides the space to run and he looked the best he has in a while, plus his closing speed pressured the opposition in dangerous parts of the ground when they had the football, dangerous both for them and us. Enev if he was heavy tagged in these positions he looks likely to at least create turnovers.

We will see what happens this weekend

Thank you for the replies.

Yeah it is really hard to determine when watching on TV given the camera work and depth of presses.

Would like to hope it was half forward/wing as that part of the ground provides the space to run and he looked the best he has in a while, plus his closing speed pressured the opposition in dangerous parts of the ground when they had the football, dangerous both for them and us. Enev if he was heavy tagged in these positions he looks likely to at least create turnovers.

We will see what happens this weekend
It would be interesting if somebody could post a heatmap for JJ last week. No idea where to find such things myself.

It would be interesting if somebody could post a heatmap for JJ last week. No idea where to find such things myself.
JJ's heatmap Dogs v Hawks
2cafa1eb1a3cdd0209b4b8dc5c4901c6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

JJ's heatmap Dogs v Hawks
2cafa1eb1a3cdd0209b4b8dc5c4901c6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
Looks like primarily high forward wing. Certainly looked the most dangerous for a while as he is one of a few who can kick a goal 50 out on the run. Hope we persist with it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back