List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Thread.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just get the feeling that we are dealing with an entirely different operator this year in Brady, then we have in previous years.

My opinion under Joyce/Scott is that we always appeared desperate and a bit too easy to deal with. The idea that North chases every FA and throws around cash, just reeked of desperation. Unsure of what it is about Brady & obviously a lot to play out, but I do not get the same level of desperation from Brady. He strikes me as someone that keeps his cards close to his chest, strong negotiator and capable of making tough calls. It is clear already that the stories of what the club is doing internally is 100% rumour, whereas in previous years it was as though they were being fed information. Even Rhyce quashes every bit of media that arises around individuals future.

Personally, I was so sick of "are North gonna land their big fish?" tabloids, just made us look so desperate so hoping Brady's approach is far less reserved and successful.

Note * Say desperate one more time. Desperate.

It is much harder to get leaks now. They've done well at plugging holes.

It is much harder to get leaks now. They've done well at plugging holes.

............which is why the hacks just randomly throw our name up instead.

Carlton and North into Saad. Another source taken directly from here.

Hi Riley! Give us a like next time your in
Someone needs to check Carltons books.. if he winds up there its a complete breach of salary cap. They’ve paid overs on McGovern, Aaron Hall and their GWS rejects.. there is NO chance in hell they could afford Saad.. I dont rate Saad that much, he is quick but he is a s**t kick and runs in circles.. I dont want him

If we were (and I mean IF), to trade Brown to Essendon for Saad, we would also want their first round pick and send back our third pick.

Otherwise forget about it.
They need a forward more than we need Saad, especially with Daniher likely to leave.
I think we are getting slightly ripped off there.. Brown for Saad and 2 X second round picks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry know it all, carry on.

Don’t worry mate, his only way of replying to any sort of discussion is to accuse people of having an Alt account.
I’m pretty sure he logs into his Alt account and accuses his other Alt account of being an Alt account.

I don’t think it’s crossed his mind that some members on here have been around for a while, but don’t post dribble 1000 times a day.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I think people just ride Brown because aside from his excellent lead and accuracy on goal, any other time he's near the ball he interprets one of those inflatable figures out front of a car yard and chases people down like a giraffe wearing size 22 clowns shoes.

Actually completely untrue.

When fit and confident Brown has kicked many goals from ground level, and snapping etc.

Short memories for many on Brown.

This is bullshit. He's kicked plenty of goals foraging ground opportunities I don't know where this garbage comes from.

Not talking about the few goals he has managed from the ground but his whole other style of playing, he's just clumbsy imo and apart from having a bit of a laugh with my post because I knew I'd get a bite I love big Benny brown, I've also watched every single game and think he was robbed two colemen medals due to the sun's bending over in round 23 but like the duck said early last year he's very 1 demensional, if he doesn't mark it apart from getting double tagged ofcourse alot of the time I normally just see him flop around the field or slowly chase a defender, frustrates the hell out of me, hopefully they haven't figured him out he re-signs and bags another 60+, but hey it's all just an opinion I didn't realise this forum was full of so many old women.

Of the 3, Christ would look be the one I'd focus in on. What would they want for him?
Actually, wasn't he passed over for the mid season draft ;-)

If he played in a genuine top team he’d kick 80+ *in EASY! He is not going for less than adequate compensation.. which is 2 X first round picks or Saad (yuck) plus 2 x early second round picks and Ridley.. or NO *in deal! He’s a gun

Someone needs to check Carltons books.. if he winds up there its a complete breach of salary cap. They’ve paid overs on McGovern, Aaron Hall and their GWS rejects.. there is NO chance in hell they could afford Saad.. I dont rate Saad that much, he is quick but he is a sh*t kick and runs in circles.. I dont want him

Umm, Aaron Hall doesn't play for Carlton ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back