Resource 2020 Draft Watch (picks 1, 9, 20, 30, 45, 50, 60, 74) - updated R17 15/9/20

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
mattymac

Might have to play in contact lenses?

Your boy...And he's an Adelaide supporter...yay

And his best mates are Bushies teammate Zavier Maher and Ballarat Rebel Nick Stevens, best draft them too if we're taking Elijah.

Holy s**t man! On top of being such a gun he's a LIFE LONG CROWS FAN and a really impressive kid.

I knew he was born in Adl but didn't realise he lived in Adl his whole childhood.

I will be so gutted if we let him slip watching him play for someone else.

Love the little dude's interviews as well. Thanks Bicks.

Holy sh*t man! On top of being such a gun he's a LIFE LONG CROWS FAN and a really impressive kid.

I knew he was born in Adl but didn't realise he lived in Adl his whole childhood.

Get him in the team!

mattymac

Might have to play in contact lenses?

Your boy...And he's an Adelaide supporter...yay

And his best mates are Bushies teammate Zavier Maher and Ballarat Rebel Nick Stevens, best draft them too if we're taking Elijah.

Did I miss where he said he’s an AFC supporter? All I heard was he has a soft spot for Adelaide, the City

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

With us likely missing out on that gun SA mid next year (yes I’m calling it early), I’m for taking the two mids Hollands and Phillips if we get 1 and 2. If we can move up with our GWS pick for Thilthorp we should do that too. But otherwise we have Fog and Berg coming through for now. They are as likely as McDonald or Thilthorp at this stage anyway.
If we get pick 1 & 2 I'm taking Hollands and 1 of Thilthorpe/McDonald with all likelihood there's every chance mids like Tanner Bruhn, Nathan O'Driscoll will be available at our GWS pick.

There's going to be several really underrated mids likely still available I would think around our pick 20/28 onwards i.e Zavier Maher, Tom Powell, Caleb Poulter and a Hamish special Ollie Davis.

Did I miss where he said he’s an AFC supporter? All I heard was he has a soft spot for Adelaide, the City

You missed it!.
7.20 in.

Said he's always supported the crows and never found any reason to change. Said this year was a hard year but plenty to look forward to given the way we finished.

If we get pick 1 & 2 I'm taking Hollands and 1 of Thilthorpe/McDonald with all likelihood there's every chance mids like Tanner Bruhn, Nathan O'Driscoll will be available at our GWS pick.

There's going to be several really underrated mids likely still available I would think around our pick 20/28 onwards i.e Zavier Maher, Tom Powell, Caleb Poulter and a Hamish special Ollie Davis.

Yeah. I really wouldn’t know, but basically I want us to preference 2 mids out of the 3 picks. If the talent is still there around pick 10 then getting McDonald early would be brilliant. I am reading things saying Thilthorp at the earliest at 5. So could slide a little bit more than that too. I’m thinking that with our current seconds and our Atkins compo, which by the numbers being reported should be band 3, then we might be able to push that GWS pick up to get Thilthorp.

Im definitely not keen on taking both tall forwards with 1 and 2.

Said he's always supported the crows and never found any reason to change. Said this year was a hard year but plenty to look forward to given the way we finished.
Funny too he mentioned 2 of the players that I had high on my shopping list Murray Bushranger teammate explosive Midfielder Zavier Maher and the classy mover long kicking Ballarat Rebel half back/wingman Nick Stevens are his best mates. Interesting too Zavier Maher boards at Caulfield Grammar with him as well so Fischer McAsey would know both lads real well...let's keep them all together. :) :fire:

Funny too he mentioned 2 of the players that I had high on my shopping list Murray Bushranger teammate explosive Midfielder Zavier Maher and the classy mover long kicking Ballarat Rebel half back/wingman Nick Stevens are his best mates. Interesting too Zavier Maher boards at Caulfield Grammar with him as well so Fischer McAsey would know both lads real well...let's keep them all together. :) :fire:
Mate I'm all in. Get him, keep him. Never hurts to keep a bunch of mates together if they've got the talent and commitment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Part of me still likes the idea of going tall with both our first picks.

It sounds like this is a draft where the tall talent is what really stands out, and there could be a lot of opportunities to draft mids later in the first round, draft them next year, or trade this year (Hately, Sparrow, Graham, Brodie).

That being said, I love the idea of trading in a country lad that supports the Crows. Plus, he has some real potential to tear games apart, and awesome hair.

I really like the idea of drafting 2 highly talent kids who both grew up supporting the crows!

Seems like McDonald has grown on you. Who would you take out of Thilt/McDonald?

I really like the idea of drafting 2 highly talent kids who both grew up supporting the crows!

Seems like McDonald has grown on you. Who would you take out of Thilt/McDonald?
Thilthorpe because he'll be Crow for life, McDonald who knows?

Holy sh*t man! On top of being such a gun he's a LIFE LONG CROWS FAN and a really impressive kid.

I would be shocked if we don’t take him with pick 1

Geez that little fella has his finger on the pulse.

I am now completely sold I want Elijah - I have dreamt the future and its Holland and Schoenberg the bash brothers causing havoc to opposition teams for years to come!

I want another EH and Thiltorpeo with our early picks the rest can be Hamish magic!

Geez that little fella has his finger on the pulse.

I am now completely sold I want Elijah - I have dreamt the future and its Holland and Schoenberg the bash brothers causing havoc to opposition teams for years to come!

I want another EH and Thiltorpeo with our early picks the rest can be Hamish magic!
The rest is likely to be NGA and FS picks, after the Giants pick.

I had absolutely no idea that Hollands was originally from SA. This is definitely that case that we always talk about where if it’s close then you preference the SA kid. Take him with pick 2 (after we bid on JUH 😂).

Im all for taking Thilthorp too, but he seems to be rated a little bit below our second pick (Crouch). I’m not sure he qualifies as “close” and therefore preference. If he is, then you beauty get them both in.

Interesting that Hately hasn’t signed on. Particularly as they now have Green. I’d be prepared to give them their money back to get that done. He didn’t look amazing in the game against us, but I have seen enough to see why he was a top 15 pick.

I had absolutely no idea that Hollands was originally from SA. This is definitely that case that we always talk about where if it’s close then you preference the SA kid. Take him with pick 2 (after we bid on JUH 😂).

Im all for taking Thilthorp too, but he seems to be rated a little bit below our second pick (Crouch). I’m not sure he qualifies as “close” and therefore preference. If he is, then you beauty get them both in.

Interesting that Hately hasn’t signed on. Particularly as they now have Green. I’d be prepared to give them their money back to get that done. He didn’t look amazing in the game against us, but I have seen enough to see why he was a top 15 pick.
His mother's a Croweater as well so likely has family here as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back