Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 14: Never failed a test I didn’t take

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, the Trump camp are starting to panic. Trying to get him ready.
Remember Biden went through all of the Democrat Primary debates recently.
Trump squibbed the Republican Primary debates. Just focussed on talking about himself in boring monologues :p

Hey! I learnt a lot during his rant on why he doesn't like sharks :(

It was an ambush because Trump had to speak and answer questions.
It wasn't one of his usual monologues.
Yes who could have guessed that the nasty reporters would ask him about the Corona Virus when he's already assured us its all just going to go away?
That darn pesky deep state is trying to take down our hero.

my God he is abysmal. he's actually going to be way worse than Biden in the debates.
The question is, do the debates even matter?

I mean, is anyone at this point likely to be surprised by anything they see or hear from Trump? Surely everyone knows what they're getting by now.

What was Trump dribbling about when talking about herd mentality and Covid 19?
And he talks about Biden being dimwitted.
Wow.

Its not really about Dimwitted Trump anymore.

Its about the dimwits that support him. Anti science, anti reason, anti logic, anti democratic. All the factors which give us our modern world & a future.

Trump has promised both sweeping health-care and immigration plans at this town hall tonight, after four years of being unable to pass a systematic measure on either front.
The president told a voter he would offer an immigration plan soon.
“We’re working on something very hard right now. And in a very short time we’re going to be announcing it,” he said.
The president, GOP senators and his advisers have been riven over what to offer in terms of immigration throughout his presidency.
When he told a voter earlier in the night that he had a health-care plan ready to go, Stephanopoulos noted it had been “three and a half years” without one passing.
The president has previously promised plans on both fronts that did not seem to immediately materialize.

She's starting her own presidential campaign for 2024.

Aka rats deserting the sinking ship.

Republicans since Reagan have always rabbited on about the deficit as an attack on Democrats but not actually worried about it themselves, throwing huge money at military spending and tax cuts. I don’t think it really changes any votes there and doesn’t have the same bizarre fixation as we get here, and is really only brought up to convince Democrats to use their power to implement austerity, which they’ve only been all too happy to oblige with.

𝐀 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐮𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐝𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧.

𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢𝐧.

The man who actually already has access to the nuclear codes thinks we should use them to bomb hurricanes.

Let that sink in.

If you have time, take this quiz. I got a couple wrong.

Put together by: Darren Linvill's research explores state sponsored social media disinformation and its influence on civil discourse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Put together by: Darren Linvill's research explores state sponsored social media disinformation and its influence on civil discourse.
Let’s just say I got more wrong than right. A good thing I don’t do social media other than BF.

I got 8/8 but one was close.

The UAE deal you mean? Certainly interesting.

I'm not sure where that leaves the 2 state solution. What are your thoughts on that?

Bahrain and UAE. Not sure re 2 state solution but support for Palestine seems to be on the wane in the Arab world.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders getting absolutely roasted on 7.30. The look on her face when she signed off.
It was a pointless interview and Sales should have taken a completely different approach.

Trump acolytes live in an alternate reality; bombarding them questions in that manner gets everyone nowhere. I appreciate it's a five-min grab, but the best interviewers don't elicit defensiveness. You can ask hard questions without constantly being in attack mode.

Are you conceding the orange God will never have one?
Orange God lol. I think he'll lose this election in a close one, Harris will become president before next election , then trump wins in a landslide in 2024. (That last bit was to keep you leftys on your toes)
As for healthcare, Dem or Rep I don't think america can afford healthcare when they spend so much on that big stick, so either party it's going to be s**t

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back