Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 14: Never failed a test I didn’t take

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Last edited by a moderator:
Orange God lol. I think he'll lose this election in a close one, Harris will become president before next election , then trump wins in a landslide in 2024. (That last bit was to keep you leftys on your toes)
As for healthcare, Dem or Rep I don't think america can afford healthcare when they spend so much on that big stick, so either party it's going to be sh*t

Raise taxes, it's not hard

Todman

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 7, 2004
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Bahrain and UAE. Not sure re 2 state solution but support for Palestine seems to be on the wane in the Arab world.
Divide and conquer. Once the Palestineans realises that no-one has their backs anymore they will then make concessions towards something.

Now that these Arab countries can't rely on U.S. buying their oil anymore, (US is an exporter now) they have to rely on trade to keep their economies going.

The Passenger

The passenger, I am...
Veteran 10k Posts 30k Posts Sensible Type WCE Wings Guernsey
Mar 25, 2003
The UAE deal you mean? Certainly interesting.

I'm not sure where that leaves the 2 state solution. What are your thoughts on that?
Just another cycle in the ongoing battle of Saudi/Sunni v Iran/Shiite v Israel (with Palestine stuck in the middle).

In recent years the Saudi's have decided Iran poses more a threat than Israel.

For decades the US - for whatever reason - has given the Saud's the feather touch and their thanks was to knock down the twin towers. With friends like that who needs enemies right?

Netenyahu is under pressure, Trump is under pressure and the Saud's want to continue to destabilise the JCPOA.

The people of Yemen will be stoked to see a Saudi ally getting loaded up with more arms.

Trump just brokered another Arab Israel peace treaty. He has now brokered HALF of all Arab Israel peace treaties.
You mean the peace deal that didn’t really do anything and gave UAE the right to buy jets and drones and stuff?

That’s some goooood peace!

medusala

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Aug 14, 2004
Loftus Road
AFL Club
Hawthorn
You mean the peace deal that didn’t really do anything and gave UAE the right to buy jets and drones and stuff?

That’s some goooood peace!

Obama bombed 7 Muslim countries and he gets a peace price.

Trump withdraws troops and brokers half of all arab/israeli peace deals - war mongering satan.

#goodpeace

Obama bombed 7 Muslim countries and he gets a peace price.

Trump withdraws troops and brokers half of all arab/israeli peace deals - war mongering satan.

#goodpeace

Straw man.

The knock on Trump is not that he's a war-mongering satan. You can go through all 14 parts of this thread and you will not find one person alleging that.

The knocks on Trump relate to him being:
  • narcissistic
  • incompetent
  • devoid of empathy
  • dishonest
  • selfish
  • cowardly
  • sexist
  • racist
  • dull-witted
  • boastful
  • science denying
  • petty
  • vengeful
  • lazy
  • stupid
  • hypocritical
There are plenty more, but I got tired of typing them.

medusala

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Aug 14, 2004
Loftus Road
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Raise taxes, it's not hard

Healthcare spending in the US is heading towards 20% of gdp. I think Australias is under 10% and close to what most Euro countries spend.

There is a good and interesting section of a book by Matt Taibbi called Griftopia on why the US system is so expensive.

jatz14

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 13, 2011
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Glory W-League
Orange God lol. I think he'll lose this election in a close one, Harris will become president before next election , then trump wins in a landslide in 2024. (That last bit was to keep you leftys on your toes)
As for healthcare, Dem or Rep I don't think america can afford healthcare when they spend so much on that big stick, so either party it's going to be sh*t
He will be in an institution by 2024.

What sort is unclear.

On moto g(6) plus using BigFooty.com mobile app

ChappyUK

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Podcaster Pokemon is Life Pantskyle
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.
I don't even know anymore. How can someone like the President spread this type of meme garbage without repercussions?

At least it's funny. The unedited reality was just cringe.

How can Biden playing Despacito on his phone think that will get him the Latino vote.

I think you could call it pandering.

jatz14

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 13, 2011
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Glory W-League

(Log in to remove this ad.)

medusala

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Aug 14, 2004
Loftus Road
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Trump didn't broker them. He just took the photo op.

Always been the way.

Trump clearly has many faults but the bloke can sell. Ditto Clinton. Ditto Blair.

That's politics. See Hewson obviously a smart cat but very limited ability to sell.

Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
lol landslide, Trump will be in jail

Fire

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 12, 2003
New York
AFL Club
North Melbourne
#goodpeace

Please find a post of someone.... anyone... claiming he's a warmonger. There's been tens of thousands of posts and you just need one.

Once you realize you can't, then take this opportunity to reflect on how detached from reality you have become, and how desperate you are to find a narrative that fits into your bubble.

jatz14

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 13, 2011
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Glory W-League
Please find a post of someone.... anyone... claiming he's a warmonger. There's been tens of thousands of posts and you just need one.

Once you realize you can't, then take this opportunity to reflect on how detached from reality you have become, and how desperate you are to find a narrative that fits into your bubble.
He brokered a peace deal between 3 nations that are all allies of the US, are afraid of a common enemy, and have been acting together under the table for years, and who are not, and have not been at war.

And which likely had nothing to do with Trump.

This is Trumps big achievement? This is what he wants a peace prize for, an alliance between nations that were already allies, a peace deal between nations already at peace?

Sounds very on brand.

medusala

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Aug 14, 2004
Loftus Road
AFL Club
Hawthorn

Yeah sure, so noone has banged on about US military spending?

AM
Brownlow Medallist

I guess being a liar, war monger, narcissist and racist has its use by date.

del344n.jpg

Nov 24, 2007
DTC Frat House
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Lambda Variant
I'm kinda on board with Trump's strategy of killing his own voters. I think it's a winner.

1600292644613.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back