Prediction Future Free Agency Targets [aka the Petracca, Toby Greene & Thomas Green discussion]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think their logic is that they want AFL lists to be mainly ready-to-go, with kids developing at lower levels. It's the stars that make the AFL money, not the developing kids.

But then their whole draft logic is that kids are drafted and developed on lists. So do they want development to not happen? If that's what they want then they should introduce something like 5 players in the affiliated VFL etc team being contracted to the AFL team and able to be picked up cheaply if they are developed by the AFL team.

We don't have equivalent of the US college system. So this makes no sense to me.

Demons throwing big $$ at Saad - 600k a year.
And Bumbers will contemplate replacing Daniher with Tom McDonald ( on 700k a year with 3 years to run on his contract)

Love trade period, particularly any trades involving Dodoro 😂
Just waiting for the annual s**t eating grin pic from dodo

What would be Broads draft pick range?
I’m not sure we should look at a draft pick, especially if we see a kid we really like. I think it more important for us to get a player we want in return. I’m not saying an A grader but someone we may have had our eye oN that we need To bolster our team.

As for picks if we had to accept one, I would think a 2nd round would be what he’s worth, although i would prefer to keep Broad, especially if the pick/exchange is not favourable to us.

Broad is not getting us anything pick wise. He may help facilitate a player coming back to Vic who’s not best 22 up there though.

Saad would be handy for us. He wouldn’t be the only player surging forward at the Tigers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
To give you some perspective Joel Hamling, who’d prob played 3 good games incl a flag at WB went for pick 35 , Broad is a dual premiership player . Gws rounded up duds like jachs lamb lemons Phillips and got top 10 pick, o rourke 19
We shouldn’t be giving these players away for nothing , they’re on the strongest list in the comp bar none
Broad 25-30
Graham 25-30, but prefer to keep
CCJ 20-25 , prefer to keep
RCD 25-30 prefer to keep

Who’s he

Nearly 21 year old key defender from the Dees. Is 197 cm and 90 kg. Was rated the best key defender in the 2017 at the time of the draft.

Solid prospect and looks like a natural replacement for Astbury.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No cap space I'm sure but Jeremy Cameron up fwd is my wish. We'd be unstoppable. He'll leave surely. Smells like a shake up at the giants.

Nearly 21 year old key defender from the Dees. Is 197 cm and 90 kg. Was rated the best key defender in the 2017 at the time of the draft.

Solid prospect and looks like a natural replacement for Astbury.

I love this. We definitely need another promising young key defender. He would pair up with Balta beautifully too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back