Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think the potential Bale signing is a lot bigger than lots of media, well mainly social media, is making out. He left as the most expensive transfer in history, absolutely delivered while he was there winning champions leagues and being the key player in big games, and the only reason he’s available is the manager doesn’t like him and there’s obvious issues with the club as a whole.

He shows he still has the quality when he plays, especially for Wales, and he still has years left in him at the top level. If he does go back, Spurs are getting one of the best players in the world and you’d think he’d be highly motivated. Would be massive for Spurs.

How did your prediction go on that one squire?

United turned down the buy back. Don't bury your head in the sand and ignore the facts that the deal would have happened if United agreed to the RM terms or RM removed the buy back.

Still cant see us getting Thiago when we already have Fabinho, Hendo, Keita, Wijnaldum, Milner, Jones and Ox in midfield.

You're still the favs on it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still cant see us getting Thiago when we already have Fabinho, Hendo, Keita, Wijnaldum, Milner, Jones and Ox in midfield.

Why not? Lfc are stacked he's one of the few players that could improve them imo

The obsession with resale value is ridiculous

Furthermore Wijnaldum was linked to Barca. Yet the seem not to be able to afford depay

United turned down the buy back. Don't bury your head in the sand and ignore the facts that the deal would have happened if United agreed to the RM terms or RM removed the buy back.

We were never offering $30 mill for a player with a buy-back clause.....Man Utd were merely used to prise the money out of Totty....as I said over a week ago in the United thread......Besides, left-back isn't even a priority.....Some common-sense wouldn't go astray.

We were never offering $30 mill for a player with a buy-back clause.....Man Utd were merely used to prise the money out of Totty....as I said over a week ago in the United thread......Besides, left-back isn't even a priority.....Some common-sense wouldn't go astray.

The were attempting to buy him without the clause

Its not that hard man

Chances are you are wrong (again) and ole wants a left back - cause it's difficult to win the cl or epl with Williams and shaw

Oh ok.

The were attempting to buy him without the clause

Its not that hard man

Chances are you are wrong (again)
and ole wants a left back - cause it's difficult to win the cl or epl with Williams and shaw

actually No...I was right & he went to Totty....You were dead-wrong....Denial aint just a river in Egypt I see.

Fabinho is also our 4th CB, Wijnaldum's contract isn't signed yet, Milner can also be a backup RB ahead of Neco Williams, Jones can play LW, Ox RW.

MARCA] The two clubs and Bale's agent, Jonathan Barnett, are in open negotiations over a loan deal and all parties want to reach an agreement. As part of the deal, Spurs would take on Bale's full wages, leaving Real Madrid to pay out bonuses over the course of the season

Very little chance Levy pays full wages...

Fabinho is also our 4th CB, Wijnaldum's contract isn't signed yet, Milner can also be a backup RB ahead of Neco Williams, Jones can play LW, Ox RW.
They can plug holes but not excel. Ox is poor in a front three. Milner serviceable and reliable at full back but doesnt excel there. Fab as stop gap.

They are all midfielders really who play best in midfield. Adding Thiago just leaves us with too many hungry mouths to feed playing time to.

They can plug holes but not excel. Ox is poor in a front three. Milner serviceable and reliable at full back but doesnt excel there. Fab as stop gap.

They are all midfielders really who play best in midfield. Adding Thiago just leaves us with too many hungry mouths to feed playing time to.
Either injuries happen, or we sell someone later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back