If the State of Emergency in Victoria is extended 12 months as planned....

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes you die of covid You cherry pick stats from different countries to support your holier than now covid conspiracies you think you’ve smarter than everyone that you’ve unlocked the big illusion
But you’re sadly stuck in a worm whole of confirmation bias searching for validation
You tell us why does Peru have an excess death rate you seem to have all the answers

lol

only one stuck down a worm hole is you out of us 2

i don't think i am smarter than anyone else, i don't write the articles or do the stats, i just post what i think is correct, its up to you to prove them wrong, prove them right or ignore them, that's your prerogative, most ignore, like you do.

also i don't cherry pick stats, i provide as best i can Government figures and reliable figures or articles that quote reliable sources

i dont know why Peru has such a large excess death rate, it could be similar to the UK where many thousands died not due to covid but who had dementia and were basically left alone to fend for themselves,

i find it amusing, everyone asks me to defend my position, but i find it a bit like the so called Swedish experiment, when really all the onus should be on defending the lockkdown which is based on no science and the quarantining of healthy people.

lol

only one stuck down a worm hole is you out of us 2

i don't think i am smarter than anyone else, i don't write the articles or do the stats, i just post what i think is correct, its up to you to prove them wrong, prove them right or ignore them, that's your prerogative, most ignore, like you do.

also i don't cherry pick stats, i provide as best i can Government figures and reliable figures or articles that quote reliable sources

i dont know why Peru has such a large excess death rate, it could be similar to the UK where many thousands died not due to covid but who had dementia and were basically left alone to fend for themselves,

i find it amusing, everyone asks me to defend my position, but i find it a bit like the so called Swedish experiment, when really all the onus should be on defending the lockkdown which is based on no science and the quarantining of healthy people.
So statistics say there have been 38000 covid deaths in Peru but you think they got that wrong it was really dementia
Ok buddy I’m done here you’re a tripper

Because people are sick of the whinging. People need to work together. Worry about that sh*te later. Right now we need to get the numbers down and we seem to be heading in the right direction. Is Stage 4 crap. Yeah it is but I'd rather short term pain for long term gain
That attitude is what let's him get away with this s**t. Yes we can all agree we want the numbers down but ultimately at the end of the day the man responsible for this crap is Andrews himself. You guys should all agree that he is simply just not fit for the job. It's been 6 months, do you realize how many jobs, livelihoods and lives have gone to the s**t because of this man . Our lockdown has been longer than wuhans. We should be wanting a better way to live with this not some Draconian style crap that we have had to have for 6 months. That's a bloody long time

You want the lockdowns lifted and just cop the consequences? That is fair enough and others share that view but the majority of the State does not agree with you from what I have seen poll wise, even from the Murdoch press. And again, anyone who would take the Premier job right now is an idiot, and it would be a good idea right now to not have an idiot running the state.

Consequences for this will come but they will have to come later.
We already have an idiot running the state mate. And we want someone who's idea to get out of this is not some wuhan style lockdown for the last few months. Do you get what I mean ?

I never said that mate. You pro lockdown people are all the same. You see someone go against your lockdown lifestyle and you assume they want everyone to die. I just want a better way to live with this virus for the time being. Cases will go up naturally. But we have seen in NSW you can control it if your contact tracing is up to scratch. We need a premier firstly that is realistic and realizes we must live with this s**t. Then puts their resources in getting contact tracing and quarantine up to scratch. It might seem dumb for you to take over now but that's not reality. A person who realizes that this is something we must live with will have much better measures in place. How hard is it to understand that the way we have been doing is totally s**t house and there should be other ways out of this.

Tell the guy who sucking air but can’t get oxygen he isn’t dying of covid
Tell the 100,000s of people that have lost their jobs, livelihoods , family members and friends that they must stick it out because 0.0 whatever % of the population is dying. We must live with this virus plain and simple. Target the vulnerable to stop most of the deaths. It's clear as day. Get your tracing and quarantine up tonscratch and we wouldn't need such s**t lockdowns

We already have an idiot running the state mate. And we want someone who's idea to get out of this is not some wuhan style lockdown for the last few months. Do you get what I mean ?

I never said that mate. You pro lockdown people are all the same. You see someone go against your lockdown lifestyle and you assume they want everyone to die. I just want a better way to live with this virus for the time being. Cases will go up naturally. But we have seen in NSW you can control it if your contact tracing is up to scratch. We need a premier firstly that is realistic and realizes we must live with this sh*t. Then puts their resources in getting contact tracing and quarantine up to scratch. It might seem dumb for you to take over now but that's not reality. A person who realizes that this is something we must live with will have much better measures in place. How hard is it to understand that the way we have been doing is totally sh*t house and there should be other ways out of this.

Lockdown lifestyle? You should lay off the glass BBQ mate, see ya.

did i say 200 Belgium doctors sent an open letter, i was wrong, it is over 330 doctors and over 1150 medical health professionals, just more conspiracy theorists i guess!.

After the initial panic surrounding covid-19, the objective facts now show a completely different picture – there is no medical justification for any emergency policy anymore.

The current crisis management has become totally disproportionate and causes more damage than it does any good.
We call for an end to all measures and ask for an immediate restoration of our normal democratic governance and legal structures and of all our civil liberties.

“The course of covid-19 followed the course of a normal wave of infection similar to a flu season. coronaviruses. There is nothing different from what we normally see. "

"The use of the nonspecific PCR test, which yields many false positives, showed an exponential picture. This test was rushed through an emergency procedure and was never seriously tested itself. The maker explicitly warned that this test was intended for research and not for diagnostics "7

" The PCR test works with cycles of amplification of genetic material - a piece of genome is constantly being enlarged. Any contamination (eg other viruses, debris from old virus genome) can potentially test false positive.

If we compare the waves of infection in countries with strict lockdown policies to countries that did not impose lockdowns (Sweden, Iceland …), we see similar curves. So there is no link between the imposed lockdown and the course of the infection. Lockdown has not led to a lower mortality rate.

For thousands of years, the human body has been exposed daily to moisture and droplets containing infectious microorganisms (viruses, bacteria and fungi).

The penetration of these microorganisms is prevented by an advanced defence mechanism – the immune system. A strong immune system relies on normal daily exposure to these microbial influences. Overly hygienic measures have a detrimental effect on our immunity. 12 13 Only people with a weak or faulty immune system should be protected by extensive hygiene or social distancing.

Influenza will re-emerge in the autumn (in combination with covid-19) and a possible decrease in natural resilience may lead to further casualties.

Victorian businesses take note ...... take the Government to court

in other news .....

NUMBERS of patients in Scottish hospitals with Covid-19 were being dramatically overplayed by around 80 per cent, it emerged today.

Democrat Mayor Nashville refused to release small numbers for bars and restaurants effectively putting many thousands of people out of work and closing down everything.

Should sound familiar to Victorians.

That attitude is what let's him get away with this sh*t. Yes we can all agree we want the numbers down but ultimately at the end of the day the man responsible for this crap is Andrews himself. You guys should all agree that he is simply just not fit for the job. It's been 6 months, do you realize how many jobs, livelihoods and lives have gone to the sh*t because of this man . Our lockdown has been longer than wuhans. We should be wanting a better way to live with this not some Draconian style crap that we have had to have for 6 months. That's a bloody long time

You are also dead a long time!
So I suppose the Premier was supposed to be guarding the hotel doors himself!
The people that brought the Virus to us were ALL OS travellers plus the stupid mainly migrant security guards.
Maybe we should have had a total border lockdown in Feb like Taiwan?
Andrews is doing a good job under difficult circumstances and we will get out of lock down sooner rather than later on the latest figures and trends today!Would you rather have the gutless O'Brien running the show?

The people that brought the Virus to us were ALL OS travellers plus the stupid mainly migrant security guards.
Andrews is doing a good job under difficult circumstances and we will get out of lock down sooner rather than later on the latest figures and trends today!Would you rather have the gutless O'Brien running the show?

Unless you didn't know, all the stats point to this being a complete balls up and farce, you have a better chance of dying from the flu if you are a kid or working age and just a bit over if you are over 65.

I am guessing you are either retired or haven't lost a job or business in this complete hysterical over reaction that has destroyed more lives than what it has saved

also i may point out lockdowns are just a experiment, Sweden's response was based on known and basic science and lockdowns don't work

but feel free to back someone who has been caught lying numerous times, its your prerogative

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lockdown lifestyle? You should lay off the glass BBQ mate, see ya.
Yes the one you are living now and the one you support even though it's killing the state. Someone that supposedly cares about human life yet you support a clearly inhuman way of "protecting" it

Hi guys and gals
We know this is a very heated topic right now and people are passionate about their own views, but please keep personal abuse, name calling and overly aggressive posting out of it.
Cheers.
I agree keep the abuse directed at Dan Andrews only and noone else here

Oh no , cmon mate , doing a good job ? Dude we are the only state in this mess, that alone is enough for him to be fired.

He is responsible for our state correct ?
He is responsible for hotel quarantine like every other state correct ?
Hotel quarantine was ****ed correct ?

Hence he is responsible for the * up of our second wave.

Look at the difference between us and other states. They used adf and police we did not at all! You hire s**t workers you get a s**t result.

And not only that our contact tracing which is such a key part to this response was a disgrace! Even the CHO said so himself! It was a paper based system mate!

Dan Andrews should of been across this , he should of improved our tracing from day 1! Nsw contact tracing is elite. He should of accepted the help of adf like other states yet he didn't ! You can't ignore the fact our state is the only one that's stuffed. Doesn't that ring a bell to you that something isn't being done right at the top ?

The fact that he did not do those two things which caused our 2nd wave is grounds to fire him on the spot. You are totally wrong mate. He has not done a good job.

Of course not. But the policy is driven out of the government's offices. The least I would have expected was a programme that provided bang for its dollar, i.e, containing the spread of Covid-19 by passengers returning from overseas. Instead we had a scheme that allowed passengers still infected with Covid to leave quarantine after 14 days, a scheme that saw jobless people turned overnight into security guards with no training, no PPE and no hope, and a government saying it couldn't say who was in charge of the scheme.

All other states went one way. I remember Andrews saying in Parliament he wouldn't "kowtow" to the PM, so he went a different way, employing private security. Hello, the only state to experience the 2nd wave was Victoria. Why? Because of the chronically bungled hotel quarantine scheme. Now if you believe the government's responsibility finished once it declared it would use private security instead of ADF then you are kidding yourself.

The buck stops with the leader. This is the biggest bureaucratic stuff up in Australia's history in terms of the cost and damage it will wreak. PWC has reported the Stage 4 lockdown will cost Melbourne a staggering $110 Billion, not Million, but Billion
Would you rather have the gutless O'Brien running the show?
No. Its only because of the ineffectual opposition that the government is getting away with "murder"

No. Its only because of the ineffectual opposition that the government is getting away with "murder"

democracy demands two and hopefully 3,4 or even more parties that hold each other to account

if you don't have it, then you are in trouble.

Boy oh boy wowee, when will this start in Melbourne, lucky we have a lockdown and masks, all led by and backed by clear science, its not a scam at all, its close to an apocalypse.

Listen to the cough on the last bit, these are not crisis actors at all, its a very bad cough, luckily we have locked down and also wear masks to avert this type of zombie Apocalypse

Listen to the cough on the last bit, these are not crisis actors at all, its a very bad cough, luckily we have locked down and also wear masks to avert this type of zombie Apocalypse

I think Gary Ablett Sr was sincere and is more correct than not. Many people are quick to dismiss a new point of view.

Who in September 2019 would not have dismissed the possibility of locking down the second largest (pop.) state for no reason, other than to help cover the tracks of an idiot, ruthless zealot Premier, who had made a catastprophic error of judgement for political and corrupt reasons, yet retain support of more than half the polled voters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back