Transfer discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Romano the same guy who changed his Sancho story every 5 minutes and wrote puff to gain more United followers? He’s a tier 1 fraud. He’s gamed it well though that’s for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hasn't said much if anything about Sancho for ages. Stuck to his guns that United had agreed terms with Sancho just not with Dortmund.

wadistance

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2011
Hamburg, DE
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
BvB, Boston Celtics
Hasn't said much if anything about Sancho for ages. Stuck to his guns that United had agreed terms with Sancho just not with Dortmund.

So he’s saying that United spoke to a player under contract without first having permission from his employer?

So he’s saying that United spoke to a player under contract without first having permission from his employer?

If that's the path you want to go with, sure. I'll go with the path that United had permission and maybe still do.

Facts are you were wrong about Romano.

wadistance

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2011
Hamburg, DE
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
BvB, Boston Celtics
If that's the path you want to go with, sure. I'll go with the path that United had permission and maybe still do.

Facts are you were wrong about Romano.

I’m wrong that he’s a fraud?

Perhaps fraud was too hard. However, Most of his information is quoting other journalists. He’s basically a rich mans version of Jan Aage Fjörtoft. When a journalist gains a million twitter followers in 4 months, he’s dancing for somebody

Perhaps fraud was too hard. However, Most of his information is quoting other journalists. He’s basically a rich mans version of Jan Aage Fjörtoft. When a journalist gains a million twitter followers in 4 months, he’s dancing for somebody

If you say so.

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
Arancha confrims Bale leaving Real Madrid to Spurs. Twitter

Tier1 apparently

Romano the same guy who changed his Sancho story every 5 minutes and wrote puff to gain more United followers? He’s a tier 1 fraud. He’s gamed it well though that’s for sure.

United probably never wanted Sancho cause they didn't sign him. Right p35?

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond

He's good at his job. He meets with agents when they are having dinner or whatever.

Call him a fraudulent is a bit silly when he's been consistently right.

'here we go'

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
FB_IMG_1600257946232.jpg

wadistance

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2011
Hamburg, DE
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
BvB, Boston Celtics
We've been into him for nigh on 6 months....Right-wing is a high-priority for us & he fits the age profile Ole is looking for perfectly.

You’d think you’d respect the seller then and come to the party with the required amount of money if he was that badly needed

Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
You’d think you’d respect the seller then and come to the party with the required amount of money if he was that badly needed.

They're waiting for the covid deduction to kick-in I believe.;)

We prefer our transfers to be long, painful & drawn-out.....Increases the revenues on the click-baits & sucks in posters like Proust & Colossus on the Red Herrings in the meantime....The low hanging fruit.

wadistance

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2011
Hamburg, DE
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
BvB, Boston Celtics
They're waiting for the covid deduction to kick-in I believe.;)

We prefer our transfers to be long, painful & drawn-out.....Increases the revenues on the click-baits & sucks in posters like Proust & Colossus on the Red Herrings in the meantime....The low hanging fruit.

I honestly think it could be different business culture to blame as well. Like last week I went to an electronics store to buy a new oven for my kitchen. Zero negotiation. I offered cash. I said I’d go to a competitor. Nothing worked. In Germany, the price is often the price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back