Prediction Future Free Agency Targets [aka the Petracca, Toby Greene & Thomas Green discussion]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No objections from Carlton! That's amazing.
They accept why he has left (the agreement at the start of the year was finals or he is out) very similar to lynch

They just want solid players in return

in all seriousness I spoke to Crippa tonight

He agrees Carlton are building but wants instant success and we need inside players

Like Lynch he is willing to forgo captaincy and money to win a flag

He says its a done agreement, possibly George heading their way I believe
Can you please just stop. I didn't believe you before, but definitely don't now. There is no way George would be traded for Cripps ...

We'd want at least a second rounder coming back our way.

Can you please just stop. I didn't believe you before, but definitely don't now. There is no way George would be traded for Cripps ...

We'd want at least a second rounder coming back our way.
"James hird eyebrows gif"

Anyone watched any Carlton games recently?
Cr16pa been saving himself
Lol
in all seriousness I spoke to Crippa tonight

He agrees Carlton are building but wants instant success and we need inside players

Like Lynch he is willing to forgo captaincy and money to win a flag

He says its a done agreement, possibly George heading their way I believe
Gotta hand it to ya, I’m really enjoying your show lol

No objections from Carlton! That's amazing.
No SOS no objections, let's face they are stuffed and need quality players spread over the playing group rather than one gun mid.
Cripps will absolutely flourish in our team and for a start we won't hang him out to dry.
Imagine Cripps getting 30 odd possessions weekly because we can cover for him.

I can only get so hard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No SOS no objections, let's face they are stuffed and need quality player spread over the playing group rather than one gun mid.
Cripps will absolutely flourish in our team and for a start we won't hang him out to dry.
Imagine Cripps getting 30 odd possessions weekly because we can cover for him.

I can only get so hard.
Well everyone else is saying that it's a joke...

if its george we're giving to carlton for cripps, they're going to have to at LEAST send a 2nd rounder our way

one is a 2 time premiership star who had 6 shots at goal in his most recent premiership (0.5 and 1 on the full but that doesn't matter)

and the other is the farmhand on a spud farm

dont want
Thank you for correctly mentioning George's 6 shots at goal in the GF. It has been annoying me that commentators this year keeping mentioning "he kicked 0.5 in the granny!". They are short changing him.

Anyway, if we trade George I'm done with this club.

Can someone tell me the appeal of tucker or who he plays like looking at his stats screams bang average
A nice left foot kick? Does scream a bit average but maybe our people see something they like 🤷‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back