Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc) - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark "Sellers" McClure's overview of the team this year.......

This line irks me,"Still one of the top five oldest sides in the competition,"age has nothing to do with the way we played this year, age is not the problem unless the majority of your list is old and there's nothing coming through.

Pull apart our development, our game plan, our lack of rotations throughout the season, but age is a pretty weak argument.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vote for Crippa's R17 Goal Of The Year nomination. The more votes the better for Crippa. Come on Bluebaggers, Vote 1... Crippa

I won’t be voting. I would’ve much preferred he kick his set shot from 35 out directly in front about five minutes before.

I won’t be voting. I would’ve much preferred he kick his set shot from 35 out directly in front about five minutes before.
His miss has completely nil relevance as to whether he should win goal of the week.

It's a bit like saying Andrew Walker shouldn't have won mark of the year because he dropped a mark earlier in the match.

We actually know that Andrew Walker didn't win goal of the year as it was turned into stupid Australian idol voting contest but that's another story.

His miss has completely nil relevance as to whether he should win goal of the week.

It's a bit like saying Andrew Walker shouldn't have won mark of the year because he dropped a mark earlier in the match.

We actually know that Andrew Walker didn't win goal of the year as it was turned into stupid Australian idol voting contest but that's another story.
True but goal of the year means nothing in the context of winning and his sets shots this year has cost us games. Needs to fix.

On SM-G920I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not sure how this is news.

I would struggle to have Cripps in our best 5 players this season if not best 10.

Agree. Not sure how that could be classified as a snubbing. A snubbing is when you (either definitevely or arguably) should be there and have been omitted. It would be a really difficult argument that Cripps is anywhere near our top 3 players this year.

Odd decision, is anyone really going to care about the 2020 b&f when the 2021 season is about to start?

Yeah have another event for the departing players if you need to, but do the bloody 2020 count in 2020. Nobody will care by February, probably not the players too! :)

Can anyone shed some light on what Barrett was just saying on the Sunday Footy Show? Was talking about Juddy. I only caught the last 15 or so seconds of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back