Song Contest Part XVII, Host: Riviat, Theme: Greek Mythology/Supernatural, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You were robbed, that tune is close to my favourite of the musical.

Theme is Anime openings. Deadline Thursday 10 PM

I'll google it, but what is anime openings?

MWPP thought the song you billied was your song lol. She saw the musical when she was in London last year :)

Yeah...it's on my list, it probably will be nommed when I get to see it!

MWPP worth watching?

BM: Come From Away - Welcome to the Rock @SarahSmiles (I feel like I have to explain myself, I've planned to watch it in London for ages due to superlative reviews from others, and the song in isolation was disappointing compared to what I expected)
It is absolutely incredible live, I highly recommend that if you get the chance to see it if you get the chance, I saw it towards the end of it's run here in Melbourne and had the songs stuck in my head for ages, very funny, very heartwarming and surprisingly sad at times. Brilliant musical

It is absolutely incredible live, I highly recommend that if you get the chance to see it if you get the chance, I saw it towards the end of it's run here in Melbourne and had the songs stuck in my head for ages, very funny, very heartwarming and surprisingly sad at times. Brilliant musical

Yeah exactly what others have been telling me. Grrrrr!!!!

BOTES:

5:
Mallrat feat. Basenji - "Nobody's Home" Loonerty
4: The Killers - "Runaways" congrats eth-dog!!!!
3: Coheed & Cambria - "Welcome Home" <-- I remember this as a teen - I have their album Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Volume One: From Fear Through the Eyes of Madness (lol... yep). Fantastic album. Noobz0r
2: Don Blackman - "Just Can't Stay Away" SSwans2011
1: Depeche Mode - "Home" MWPP

BM: Cabaret Voltaire - "Hells Home" General Soreness
Can you believe that this was the first time Coheed & Cambria had ever been nommed? Me either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The opening songs of an anime.

Wow, this will not be my round. I have watched animes before when I was in Oz and over here so hopefully one of those has a good song!

You were robbed, that tune is close to my favourite of the musical.

Theme is Anime openings. Deadline Thursday 10 PM
Big yikes, see you all Sunday.

Until then, por_please_ya you would appreciate this. C&C played a gig that they had to stop short due to weather. They came out to play one song, which was Welcome Home, but how eerily similar is it to the film clip with the house stage right? The lightning is incredible.

Wow 2nd. Will take that.

Met Caribou in Barcelona at Primavera, dude is chill as, glad yous liked.
I raged when GC said I was beaten to it. Then when I saw MC beat me to Leon Bridges, I just stared blankly at my screen, plotting evil deeds in my mind.

I'm not petty though, and gave you 3 and MC 5.

Plugger35 you just missed out on botes, I enjoyed that song. Even sent it to my Dad because I reckoned he would like it.

He wouldn't be alone in liking it, that song went to no.7 in the UK, no.5 in the US and no.1 in Ireland back in 1986.

That was back when the charts actually meant something and people had a clue about music.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back