Player Watch #4: Aidan Corr

Remove this Banner Ad

I was thinking about "Man About The House" when reading about the English/American "Office". The Yanks have been ripping the Poms off for years, and not doing a very good job of it. Man About The House is my all time favourite tv show......yep, I'm still living in the 70's.

Hopefully its just the giants being a bit bitter about it all, the thing that worries me in that article is reading that its a 'significant' 'three to four week' ankle injury, as opposed to what I had previously thought was just a rolled ankle.

I still remember the cursed ankle injuries of a certain J W Smith...

Hopefully its just the giants being a bit bitter about it all, the thing that worries me in that article is reading that its a 'significant' 'three to four week' ankle injury, as opposed to what I had previously thought was just a rolled ankle.

Nothing to suggest it's not a stock standard ankle injury. Doesn't seem to be historical.

That would be the end of Campball Daw Hosie Wood if they chase him and get him

I had Majak as safe as houses for next year previously but have to admit - I didn't account for trades of mature players at all (ie. Corr or any other potential ones), given he's out of contract he'd be nervous. Can't see the others staying with reduced lists and trade ins, even Campbell who is under contract.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wait, which ankle injury isn’t 3 to 4 weeks...

Is he here yet? Feels like he's already half way through his contract :-D What could be Corr sing the delay?

Surprised he wasn’t in named on the “in”s for tonight ?

instead match committee goes for Durdin!? FFS
I think they are just being Corr tious ;-)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back