Song Contest Part XVII, Host: Riviat, Theme: Greek Mythology/Supernatural, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
eth-dog does it have to be an actual anime theme or a song we feel should be an anime opening theme?

He wouldn't be alone in liking it, that song went to no.7 in the UK, no.5 in the US and no.1 in Ireland back in 1986, that was when the charts meant something.

I grew up listening to In A Big Country :) Dad had it on one of his mixed tapes so it would always be played on car journeys :) good memories.

Big yikes, see you all Sunday.

Until then, por_please_ya you would appreciate this. C&C played a gig that they had to stop short due to weather. They came out to play one song, which was Welcome Home, but how eerily similar is it to the film clip with the house stage right? The lightning is incredible.

Holy crap that is epic!!

Who will be the brave one to pick the real obvious candidate and either win by miles or get billied into oblivion for vote whoring
I want to be the very best, that no one ever was.

It's always the weekend contests...

I raged when GC said I was beaten to it. Then when I saw MC beat me to Leon Bridges, I just stared blankly at my screen, plotting evil deeds in my mind.

I'm not petty though, and gave you 3 and MC 5.
I would've been gutted if you'd gotten in with that one before me. It's been adopted as "our song" by my wife and I and every time I hear it, I think about the feeling I got when I'd see her across a crowded room when we first started dating (admittedly many years before Leon Bridges actually released the song).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would've been gutted if you'd gotten in with that one before me. It's been adopted as "our song" by my wife and I and every time I hear it, I think about the feeling I got when I'd see her across a crowded room when we first started dating (admittedly many years before Leon Bridges actually released the song).

In a lot of ways I consider it our song too.

******* hell Loonerty, I just experienced a por_please_ya instant react and can attest to the weirdness of it all.
It's because I'm reading the thread, and then someone comments and comes up with that bar to refresh the page lol.... XD

I'm not going to get to everything straight away, sheesh. I'll confirm everything once things calm down.
It's part of your induction as first time host.

I'm not going to get to everything straight away, sheesh. I'll confirm everything once things calm down.
It's in the SC rules that if you don't accept noms within 5 minutes you get banned from the contest

It's in the SC rules that if you don't accept noms within 5 minutes you get banned from the contest
Really? None of the hosts have done that with me so far. Hmm.

Really? None of the hosts have done that with me so far. Hmm.
And they've all been rightly banned. We have strict standards in this elite contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back