AFL 2020 - AFL Round 18 (no aftertiming allowed)

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm on JK
2+ 1.77
thinking THIS could be the bet of the round. Way too short for kennedy who averages 2g+/game against all the other teams that are BETTER than the Roos. shorter elsewhere. 3u on.
annoyed i just missed the other good odds on kennedy, but ill nibble just incase.
1u kennedy 3g+ @2.50 lads
0.5u kennedy 4g+ @5 lads
0.5u kennedy 5g+ @13 lads
0.2u kennedy 6g+ @26 tab

also
3u Darling 2g+ @1.85 tab (ave 1.91g/game in his last 12 games)
1u Darling 3g+ @3.5 sb
3u sgm - darling 2g+ into kennedy 2g+ @3.75 lads ,(lot shorter elsewhere. & if u add wc win for the lads bonus bet promo and dont use boost = @3.79)

& coming back to my love/hate relationship with Ryan like an ex that you dont forget after they broke your heart. *fully aware there may be tears.. :straining::laughing:
1u Ryan 2g+ @2 SB
0.5u Ryan 3g+ @4.33 SB
0.2u Ryan 4g+ @10 SB

Last edited:
thinking THIS could be the bet of the round. Way too short for kennedy who averages 2g+/game against all the other teams that are BETTER than the Roos. shorter elsewhere. 3u on.
annoyed i just missed the other good odds on kennedy, but ill nibble just incase.
1u kennedy 3g+ @2.50 lads
0.5u kennedy 4g+ @5 lads
0.5u kennedy 5g+ @13 lads
0.2u kennedy 6g+ @26 tab

also
3u Darling 2g+ @1.85 tab (ave 1.91g/game in his last 12 games)
1u Darling 3g+ @3.5 sb
3u sgm - darling 2g+ into kennedy 2g+ @3.75 lads ,(lot shorter elsewhere. & if u add wc win for the lads bonus bet promo and dont use boost = @3.79)

& coming back to my love/hate relationship with Ryan like an ex that you dont forget after they broke your heart. *fully aware there may be tears.. :straining::laughing:
1u Ryan 2g+ @2 SB
0.5u Ryan 3g+ @4.33 SB
0.2u Ryan 4g+ @10 SB

Sorry but I already purchased my ticket, we have the same itinerary. Hence the concern I have for your bets.

giphy.gif

Sorry but I already purchased my ticket, we have the same itinerary. Hence the concern I have for your bets.

giphy.gif
haha is this the REAL K-train ?? the other K-train was dodgey as.. - it took him 3 games to get to 1 station.

well i just found i can get similar/better odds to what Kennedy's was intially if i multi 'darling ags' into kennedy.. (only because darling ags seems reasonably safe imo)
0.5u darling ags, kennedy 3g+ @4.86 lads
0.5u darling ags, kennedy 4g+ @12.07 lads
0.3u darling ags, kennedy 5g+ @34.24 lads
0.2u darling ags, kennedy 6g+ @79.72 lads

edit:
[other combos maybe worth looking at -
achee ags & JK ags @3.33 lads (achee listed LHF)
achee ags & JK 2g+ @5.39 lads
achee ags & JK 3g+ @10.51 lads
achee 2g+ & JK ags @7.25 lads
JK 3g+ & darling 2g+ @7.89 lads]

Last edited:

How are the saints favourite against the Giants? I know GWS have been that good but the saints lost to a half strength west coast team and had trouble with the hawks. Also the demons at 1.50 is reasonable odds considering what Essendon have been dishing up. Also Port Adelaide very interested to see them actually playing a team in the top 8 and beating them. Going through their season only notable win for them at the time would be the Richmond game wouldn’t be surprise if the pies beat them.

haha is this the REAL K-train ?? the other K-train was dodgey as.. - it took him 3 games to get to 1 station.

well i just found i can get similar/better odds to what Kennedy's was intially if i multi 'darling ags' into kennedy.. (only because darling ags seems reasonably safe imo)
0.5u darling ags, kennedy 3g+ @4.86 lads
0.5u darling ags, kennedy 4g+ @12.07 lads
0.3u darling ags, kennedy 5g+ @34.24 lads
0.2u darling ags, kennedy 6g+ @79.72 lads

Its better its the JK Train. It will take off.

GlamorousColorfulDartfrog-size_restricted.gif

Hawks +6.5/h2h $2.25

Might be a bit biased but I think they will be up and about for this one. Last game for Stratton and Poppy, two much-loved players, and possibly a few others as well yet to be announced. Not normally one to buy into psychological reasons for teams desire to play well/badly but in the case of retiring these great servants of the club I think there will be a big emphasis on sending them off with a win, and they've still got the core group of players to make it happen.
Suns have had a good year but have started to tire over the past month and I think they'd be pretty keen to hit the end of the season. First trip out of Queensland for a little while as well compared to the Hawks who should know Adelaide oval pretty well by now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What’s everyone’s thoughts on Seb Ross(st Kilda) to get 15 disposals at $1.40? Has he even missed 15 once this year? I don’t think he has. 23 and 18 in the last 2 weeks plus Zac Jones is out.

Before he got injured this year he was consistently getting disposals in the 20’s Anyway

Is being used as a tagger at times, so need to be prepared for that, but a reasonable bet i think.

I personally think brad hill for over 15 possies is a better bet though- all but guaranteed (team rules are to put it in his hands) and not too dissimilar odds

I think the best way to play tomorrow nights game is goalscorers 2+ spread across WCE.

Darling 1.72
Ryan 1.91
Allen, Brander etc $3+

Multiples of 2 and hope for a few to do it?

Has anyone else noticed a little quirk with sportsbets same game multis regarding goal kicking?

If you select a player to kick 2 goals, it also allows you to select them (in the same multi) as an 'anytime goalscorer' and it fractionally improves the odds.

Not a big deal in itself- but i think it's a neat way of further de-risking a 3 leg multi on their thurs and fri night specials where they offer a bonus bet back if 1 leg doesn't get up.

This is by virtue of the fact that if you've kicked 2 goals, it's impossible for you not to also be an 'anytime scorer'

I tried it out last week and it went ok.
None of my 3 3-leg multis got up, but I did get bonus bets back on 2/3 because my selected goalkickers kicked at least 1 goal.

(I selected low odds/relatively sure things for the 3rd leg of each multi, and low odds goalkickers)

Just need to be mindful of the $2 minimum odds and $50 max and 3 bets per game max to be eligible for the bonus bets.

Having another go at it this week with a few, for example:

Brad hill to get 15 (which i consider a sure thing)
Jeremey cameron to kick 2 and be anytime goalscorer = 2.90

Means that all that needs to happen is for 2 very sure things (according to me) to occur = cameron kick 1 goal and hill get 15 touches and I'm covered.

If cameron manages to bag 2 goals, i collect at 2.90 rather than the standard (non multi) rate he's paying for 2 goals which is $2

Last edited:
Has anyone else noticed a little quirk with sportsbets same game multis regarding goal kicking?

If you select a player to kick 2 goals, it also allows you to select them (in the same multi) as an 'anytime goalscorer' and it fractionally improves the odds.

Not a big deal in itself- but i think it's a neat way of further de-risking a 3 leg multi on their thurs and fri night specials where they offer a bonus bet back if 1 leg doesn't get up.

This is by virtue of the fact that if you've kicked 2 goals, it's impossible for you not to also be an 'anytime scorer'

I tried it out last week and it went ok.
None of my 3 3-leg multis got up, but I did get bonus bets back on 2/3 because my selected goalkickers kicked at least 1 goal.

(I selected low odds/relatively sure things for the 3rd leg of each multi, and low odds goalkickers)

Just need to be mindful of the $2 minimum odds and $50 max to be eligible for the bonus bets.

Having another go at it this week with a few, for example:

Brad hill to get 15 (which i consider a sure thing)
Jeremey cameron to kick 2 and be anytime goalscorer = 2.90

Means that all that needs to happen is for 2 very sure things (according to me) to occur = cameron kick 1 goal and hill get 15 touches and I'm covered.

If cameron manages to bag 2 goals, i collect at 2.90 rather than the standard (non multi) rate he's paying for 2 goals which is $2

they will flag your account and good chance they will ban you on these promos

WC to kick 3 or more goals in every quarter $13 SB special

can someone give me a good reason not to start obtaining as many accounts as possible to load up on this?
fremantle did this last week against North
I just noticed these odds now

Is it going to be wet? Even if wet I think WC can cover 3 a quarter

can someone give me a good reason not to start obtaining as many accounts as possible to load up on this?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back