Status
Not open for further replies.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
We need to move one CB, apparently we'd prefer to sell Rudiger but theres not much interest so Tomori will need up out on loan.
Surprised as he's better than both Christensen and Zouma. In fact of all of them Zouma is the worst and he showed it the other night

We've been into him for nigh on 6 months....Right-wing is a high-priority for us & he fits the age profile Ole is looking for perfectly.

We've been into him since before he left city. Do you know anything?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
We've been into him since before he left city. Do you know anything?

I should ask you the same question dude.

Once again - & I can't stipulate this point enough senor Pantskyle redacted - You were wrong & I was right....Dem be the facts.

I know that doesn't seem to count for much in your tribal little mind-set world on here, but it does in mine & many others.

Just because you mis-read the none-too-subtle details in Romano's tweets, don't go projecting your error onto others.

Own up to your mistakes & can the personal agenda shite.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
Loonerty are you happy with this?

1600291298543.png

I should ask you the same question dude.

Once again - & I can't stipulate this point enough senor Pantskyle redacted - You were wrong & I was right....Dem be the facts.

I know that doesn't seem to count for much in your tribal little mind-set world on here, but it does in mine & many others.

Just because you mis-read the none-too-subtle details in Romano's tweets, don't go projecting your error onto others.

Own up to your mistakes & can the personal agenda sh*te.

What were you right about and what was I wrong about?

Rudiger is pretty solid isn't he?
Noooope

Since his injury early last season he has been atrocious.
For me it's been Zouma as the best of the four, then Christensen, then Tomori, then Rudiger a fair way back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back