Certified Legendary Thread Chapman, Roo, Fagan all of board must announce they will depart end of year.

Remove this Banner Ad

I personnal hope not But I can see him wanting to be there for the Publicity.
I would prefer a New Chairman at the Draft getting a Photo with the Number 1 Pick.

And yes My preferance is Grant Kelley

I'd be a lot more keen as chairman to get a photo with me and pick 19 that we didn't trade into. But Chappy is clueless.

All those bloody lawyers on the board doing nothing leaving it to Collective Minds to take legal action against Maclure and Caro?

We have no ability to sue because we would have to prove the claims are false. Collective minds are just acting out of desperation because they likely can't get any customers now.

Chapmans time at the AFC has lurched from one disaster to another. We have had the respect and standing of the club destroyed. We are at the bottom of the pit. Just go you grandstander.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not likely, even once he's gone we're going to see him talking to the media to throw his 2c in constantly.

The weasel is in the media giving supporters a backhander. The one thing they didn't get right this year, his one regret, is that they didn't communicate the depth of the reset as well as they could. AKA, supporters over-reacted to losses. These guys planned nothing, if every player with a contract in front of them signed, we'd have lost only Douglas, Betts and JJ.

The weasel is in the media giving supporters a backhander. The one thing they didn't get right this year, his one regret, is that they didn't communicate the depth of the reset as well as they could. AKA, supporters over-reacted to losses. These guys planned nothing, if every player with a contract in front of them signed, we'd have lost only Douglas, Betts and JJ.

He’s an ass. I love this quote:

“At the start the fans probably struggled to understand, maybe we didn’t communicate it as clearly as we could have, but gee whiz, they have been rewarded.”

gee whiz we beat Carlton. Woop dee doo.

He’s an ass. I love this quote:

“At the start the fans probably struggled to understand, maybe we didn’t communicate it as clearly as we could have, but gee whiz, they have been rewarded.”

gee whiz we beat Carlton. Woop dee doo.
What a *******. Roo even said we didn’t expect it to be this bad. Chapman himself said before the season started he expected us to still be pushing for the finals and wouldn’t be happy if we weren’t. That just shows a lying weasel he is.

I get the impression that he's played the game well and lied his way to get where he got to. But you eventually get found out as he did in Sydney and has with us.

The problem is in a lot of corporate companies these types are numerous. Most times they move on before being found out. They get no respect from those who serve them.

I get the impression that he's played the game well and lied his way to get where he got to. But you eventually get found out as he did in Sydney and has with us.

But you have to get found out by people that matter and we fans don't matter.

Those with the power to do anything either know and don't care or are fooled by his bs fast talk. Even the media don't call him on anything.

But you have to get found out by people that matter and we fans don't matter.

Those with the power to do anything either know and don't care or are fooled by his bs fast talk. Even the media don't call him on anything.

Still, quiet satisfaction in knowing that I know and he knows that there's people that know.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back