jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
Yay restrictions have eased. Thank god.

Please Melbournians do the right thing and stay in your city.
I know people who work in "essential" hospitality head offices who got the exemption card to work in the head offices who do so regularly "because it's easier than at home"

They're the *ers who will be straight down to the morington peninsula

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
I know people who work in "essential" hospitality head offices who got the exemption card to work in the head offices who do so regularly "because it's easier than at home"

They're the f***ers who will be straight down to the morington peninsula
Mornington is fine as thats still in lockdown as its seen as part of melbourne.

Im more worried about places like Echuca and other tourist towns which are usually suburbs of Melbourne on weekends. It still better be a ghost town when im through there on work on the weekend.

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
Yay restrictions have eased. Thank god.

Please Melbournians do the right thing and stay in your city.

Case numbers in recent days are heading in the right direction, “only” 28 today. Am hoping we please don’t * it up again from here.

jd2010

Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams

Im more worried about places like Echuca and other tourist towns which are usually suburbs of Melbourne on weekends. It still better be a ghost town when im through there on work on the weekend.
Can you go to a holiday house even if its counted within the area? I thought you had to be at your permanent place of residence.

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal

$5000 fine now if you try and holiday.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
Case numbers in recent days are heading in the right direction, “only” 28 today. Am hoping we please don’t fu** it up again from here.

With no international arrivals no chance of an ourbreak atm. Police are pretty quick on shutting down big demonstrations which helps. Wifeys friend in contacf tracing says it has been beefed up massively.

Eventually when everything opens up the focus must be on isolating positive cases, their close contacts and vulnerable groups. A long-term lockdown cannot work.

Theyre up to about 3k cases a day in France but deaths are around the 10 mark. No further lockdowns planned.

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Case numbers in recent days are heading in the right direction, “only” 28 today. Am hoping we please don’t fu** it up again from here.

Like a planned protest 3 days before lockdown ends to piss Dan Andrews off.... again?

jd2010

Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Eventually when everything opens up the focus must be on isolating positive cases, their close contacts and vulnerable groups. A long-term lockdown cannot work.
That worked over here but even then shutting things down within 2 days of case #1 of the 2nd outbreak still resulted in a cluster of nearly 200 over the past month. Only one sub-cluster part of that and 3 straight days of 0 now.

jd2010

Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
I've downloaded FM20 from Epic Games, and the editor. But I the downloads section on the main menu is greyed out, and thus cant access the editor.

My registry also has no FM20 folder even though it's installed and I can play it. Using a Mac.

Does anybody have any ideas?
Have you tried turning it on and off again?

In all seriousness might be other FM players on the Comp Game board so maybe chuck up on there and keep me posted.

I've downloaded FM20 from Epic Games, and the editor. But I the downloads section on the main menu is greyed out, and thus cant access the editor.

My registry also has no FM20 folder even though it's installed and I can play it. Using a Mac.

Does anybody have any ideas?
Apparently there is no pregame editor, just the In-game one.

He means the purchased in-game. I've got the same issue. We both took advantage of the free FM20 offer on Epic games today. Both bought the in-game editor for $5 and it doesnt work
Oh, yeah I got it too.
Seems like a common issue.

I mostly want the pregame editor.

jd2010

Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Oh, yeah I got it too.
Seems like a common issue.

I mostly want the pregame editor.
I've never used the in game editor before.

But I really want to fire up a game today with one of the latest transfer/league updates and just make my own changes for any major transfers like Thiago, Bale, Reguilon etc.

Didn't realise in IGE allowed you to edit kits. Something I've always wanted to be able to do. Worth the $5 alone

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
chef or anyone else who has their own website who would you recommend using to build your own site? Leaning towards wordpress or wix at this stage but open to other suggestions
How did you go and who did you use?

I only use social media(insta and FB) atm, it works for what i do but im thinking of making a web page as im looking to hit the melbourne cafe scene soon.

undefined

probably incorrect
Jun 3, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
QLDer
Stopped playing FM a few years ago, but was under the impression you could download updates from the community and add them by editing the files. Pretty straightforward iirc.

Stopped playing FM a few years ago, but was under the impression you could download updates from the community and add them by editing the files. Pretty straightforward iirc.
it's just been added to Epic Games which is offering FM20 for free, but the version lacks the pregame editor. steam still has it and the editor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back