Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gareth Bale's loan move to Tottenham could last for two seasons when his Real Madrid contract expires. Bale's move to Spurs is now more likely to happen than not with the most difficult parts of the deal already being agreed. | @SkySportsNews

Also. No kids are flying to Bulgaria. All on the plane are first team members but some will be left at home like Lloris.

Gareth Bale's loan move to Tottenham could last for two seasons when his Real Madrid contract expires. Bale's move to Spurs is now more likely to happen than not with the most difficult parts of the deal already being agreed. | @SkySportsNews

Also. No kids are flying to Bulgaria. All on the plane are first team members but some will be left at home like Lloris.

What are the viewing options mate?

Do Optus show these matches?

Just watched episode 7

Don't mind that Dele Dier clash. Also fu** me that howler from Vorm is worse on 2nd viewing. Even worse is the Lamela, Gedson and Parrot pens!
So torn on watching it.
Between Essendon and spurs I really think I need a break from sport :p

Aurier is terrible. Would love Tanganga there instead.

Aresnal equally sloppy giving us an easy goal but.
I had no idea you were a Spurs man !!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lo celso back training today. He NEEDS to step up instead of Winks / Sissoko.

No point having all the front attacking power if we can't control the ball.

would love to see a middle 3 next game, with GLC PEH Ndombele running the middle.
I think Ndombele is as talented as any in the squad. But he's clearly out of favour with Mourinho and I don't think he will feature anytime soon unfortunately. Not without a drastic change in attitude.

35-40 is what i've seen mentioned.
Either Sess goes on loan or we sell Davies..
I would think Sess on loan is the option. He hasn't quite lived up to expectation yet, and question marks remain on whether he's a winger, left back, wing back.

Was another signing where we weren't desperate but spent a lot of time/effort/cash rather than landing required targets like Bruno.
If we get Reguillon who is more attacking minded, do we go with 5 at the back with three central defenders? If so, does/should Davies stay as an option for the left sided CB which we understand Jose likes to play with, with Sess remaining for rotation in the LBW role?

If we get Reguillon who is more attacking minded, do we go with 5 at the back with three central defenders? If so, does/should Davies stay as an option for the left sided CB which we understand Jose likes to play with, with Sess remaining for rotation in the LBW role?
seems doubtful.
I imagine it's 433, and PEH drops back to support the CBs whilst the fullbacks support the attack.
Which kinda makes the 433 transformable into a 343.

5 at the back would make Bale or Son quite redundant.

I think Ndombele is as talented as any in the squad. But he's clearly out of favour with Mourinho and I don't think he will feature anytime soon unfortunately. Not without a drastic change in attitude.
Mourinho said in his press conference that he still isn't ready to start or play 90 mins of football. Returned from pre season injured (or unfit). And then had health concerns (subtlety giving away one of our COVID cases?)

Would love for him to work out. Has some attributes of Dembele. Less strength on the ball but a much better attacking passer. Unlocking N'Dombele's full potential is worth more than any new signing imo. But is more unlikely than likely, especially with Mourinho's tough love approach.

Was thinking something like this a 343 similar to how Wolves can line up at times.

Lloris
Sanchez-Toby-Davies
Doherty-Hojberg-Lo Celso-Reguilon
Bale-Kane-Son

seems doubtful.
I imagine it's 433, and PEH drops back to support the CBs whilst the fullbacks support the attack.
Which kinda makes the 433 transformable into a 343.

5 at the back would make Bale or Son quite redundant.
Ah, I had not considered PEH dropping back.

We really need to sort out the midfield 3 for a 433 to work though, especially if we are expecting the LB and RB to be attacking minded.
I feel a 5-2-3 can cover our midfield frailties a little better defensively (despite dropping a mid) or reshape to a pseudo 3-4-3 as required when on the front foot.

Also for all the talk about Bale's injury problems. In the past 3 seasons he has only picked up 3 injuries keeping him out for 3-5 weeks.

If anyone thinks he is cooked then so too would be so many players. Harry Kane for one always misses for lengthy ankles and then the hammy.

Was thinking something like this a 343 similar to how Wolves can line up at times.

Lloris
Sanchez-Toby-Davies
Bale-Kane-Son
That’s what I was thinking too... shifting from a 5-2-3 to a 3-4-3 as needed.

Solidify at the back, get some attacking run from Doherty and Reg and let Kane/Son/Bale terrorise as they please.

Lloris
Sanchez-Toby-Davies
Bale-Kane-Son
would love to target another CB for Davies there. And Tanganga should be ready to come in once Alder finishes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back