Preview Round 18 Adelaide vs Richmond, Adelaide Oval, 4.40pm Adelaide time

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they have half a clue they will watch our losses this year to the ultra flood and just try that.

I don't think they will be trying very hard when there's a real chance of losing that number 1 pick. They may even name some debutantes.

Pretty confident of a win and anyone with the hint of a niggle should sit it out.

Aug 25, 2007
Geelong
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL
If they have half a clue they will watch our losses this year to the ultra flood and just try that.

I don't think they will be trying very hard when there's a real chance of losing that number 1 pick. They may even name some debutantes.

Pretty confident of a win and anyone with the hint of a niggle should sit it out.

Nicks has been trying to teach them a specific game plan all year, it's finally clicked the past few weeks so I doubt he will go against that and try to flood.
What better way to test the new game plan than against Richmond.

Sep 19, 2006
AFL Club
Richmond
Shai is out with a corked calf.

Dam, that's a big blow. Not great for us, but hopefully we give RCD a go this week even though I can't see it happening. It seem's it will probably be

out - Bolton, Lynch, Soldo
In - Edwards Astbury Chol

I wouldn't be surprised if Asbtury plays another scrimmage match this week though.

daird

All Australian
Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
I'd like to see RCD have a crack just so we know if he actually has anything to show. Dow got two games, can't see why RCD shouldn't at this stage.

Yeh the swapping lists thing is bullshit, imagine when we have to see Dusty in a pies guernsey? fmddddd

And how are they going to do it. Randomly assign players or just move lists holus bolus?

Although if SHocking is running it I guess we'll finally see the dream of Dusty, Danger and Fyfe playing together, for Geelong ... with Petracca as well.

Nicks has been trying to teach them a specific game plan all year, it's finally clicked the past few weeks so I doubt he will go against that and try to flood.
What better way to test the new game plan than against Richmond.
Karma bus usually hits teams who tank for the number 1 pick,look at the Dees.

G String

All Australian
Jan 3, 2008
Brighton
AFL Club
Richmond
I wonder if they're considering Astbury up forward - I think we already have the Crows forward line covered with a surplus of defenders. Good time to test him out as a second tall forward in case Lynch doesn't get up for the first final.

He was actually drafted as a forward and can take a clunk

the underdog

Debutant
May 30, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
I wonder if they're considering Astbury up forward - I think we already have the Crows forward line covered with a surplus of defenders. Good time to test him out as a second tall forward in case Lynch doesn't get up for the first final.

He was actually drafted as a forward and can take a clunk

I'd like to see him go back. We need to see how the back line functions with Astbury, Grimes and Balta down there before the first final. No point playing him forward vs Adelaide when realistically we would never play him there in a final (i'd hope not anyway.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back