Opinion Commentary & Media IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not being radical click bait is an advertisable quality. All footy no bullshit.

This idea has actually been manufactured previously in the form of the original SEN.

It became popular, and grew and grew and grew to the point where the corporate whore Hutchinson moved in and took it over. Now it is excrement.

SEN is a micro model of the AFL itself. A once great no bullshit sport of the people that grew to the point where the corporates moved in and "Disneyfied" it in the image of P.C. moralisers in order to facilitate a wider "target" audience.

These people actually set out to intellectually infantalise their audience, and looking around, it appears they are doing a very good job.

This idea has actually been manufactured previously in the form of the original SEN.

It became popular, and grew and grew and grew to the point where the corporate whore Hutchinson moved in and took it over. Now it is excrement.

The point being that there is a profitable place in the market to fill the void created behind Crocmedia taking over SEN.

If fact there would be people from SEN that were cut by the almighty Saarlac you could tap on the shoulder. Like Finey.

The point being that there is a profitable place in the market to fill the void created behind Crocmedia taking over SEN.

It will just get bought out again.

If fact there would be people from SEN that were cut by the almighty Saarlac you could tap on the shoulder. Like Finey.

I expect that they are jaded by the process.

Footyology is RoCo attempting to do exactly what's being suggested here. Some good proper journos talking footy. I hope it succeeds, for all our sakes.

True.

As long as the bloke sticks to footy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Umm, two of them are now multi premiership players.

I wouldn't mind recruiting players from other clubs who win multiple flags with us.
Let's concentrate on the cake before we start debating what the icing should look like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back