Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fabrizio Romano] No, not agreed yet (a deal/personal terms. But Aouar would like to join Arsenal, and spoke with his agents many times.

Arsenal on fire for. Team not in Europe

She is Uruguayan. If she was Italian, wouldn’t it be easy for her husband to obtain an Italian passport?

That's what I thought as well, but read something that said he'd get a passport easier because of his wife being Italian. Possible it was a poorly translated article.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's what I thought as well, but read something that said he'd get a passport easier because of his wife being Italian. Possible it was a poorly translated article.

No, you're right. I heard several times his wife is Italian (or has an Italian passport). Because of this, Suarez was able to get an Italian passport himself, but he still had to go through a procedure, which included sitting a test. The problem was that all of this took too long.

No, you're right. I heard several times his wife is Italian (or has an Italian passport). Because of this, Suarez was able to get an Italian passport himself, but he still had to go through a procedure, which included sitting a test. The problem was that all of this took too long.

Juve are out of spots for foreign playersm. Deal was agreed but theres delays in getting a passport through his wife.

Deadline is Oct 5.

Apparently He is kind of a big deal according to the Dutch Supporters commentating. I am absolutely frigged how to pronounce his first name. Crysencio that's fun to say, Crysencio 😃😃😃

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back