Banter RDT 153 - RDTier List

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't speak to my brothers anymore because they support Hawks, Roos or Swans. They are also all campaigners.

Trying to tag your brother but don't know his handle now.

I automatically assume North supporters have financial issues, but that's purely on the back of BigFooty jokes.

Well I have to say I'm distressed because I don't know who I was talking to this morning.

I assume you were chatting from a payphone and asking to borrow money?

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
I assume you were chatting from a payphone and asking to borrow money?

They specifically asked for his name when I requested reverse charge...

THE A5

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 26, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
Like a woman at my work - incredibly attractive. Comes in one time wearing a Dockers top, immediately I'm repulsed and assume her feet probably smell bad and she uses a hanky.
So did you fetishise her feet before hand?

DanWCE

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 2, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
He can have some serious brain fades trying to pull that spekky stuff. Hopefully he has matured because he is a great cricketer.

I agree, but that is his role. If our top order hold up their end of the bargain he probably doesn't get to bat often anyway. We were going to lose that game, without a doubt. He had to come out and attack, and in his own words when he pulled a few shots off and was still at the crease he was then able to build a partnership and go on with it.

He is there to take us from losing positions to winning positions with high risk, high reward play.

Jun 2, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
GWS
He can have some serious brain fades trying to pull that spekky stuff.
EasyJampackedDeer-size_restricted.gif

And the odd brain fade, full stop o_O

(Sorry, but it's a great moment...)

FKASC

Reid’s Like Copium
May 28, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
I’ve been loosely following the drum battle over social media between Dave Grohl and a 10 year old English musical prodigy - Nandi Bushell

Dave Grohl has kicked it up a notch writing a song for/about her as round 2 of the challenge

Even if you don’t like the Foo Fighters you’d have to admit this is one of the few highlights of 2020

Watched this last night. Loved it.

KERRPOW

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 28, 2008
in a town near you
AFL Club
West Coast
Been having issues with the wifi ever since telstra did maintenance 2 weeks ago. Now not connecting at all. After spending 3 hours on their chat service an NBN tech is coming tomorrow.

Not ideal when your meant to be working from home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back