the brock stuff was good

i liked gideon rozner too, if only as don didnt draw breath

i think they have found their rhythm without mick now

same as i have to say im ignorant to motor sport

the brock stuff was good

i liked gideon rozner too, if only as don didnt draw breath

i think they have found their rhythm without mick now
havent listened to gideon. as i was hoping it was gideon haigh

The latest Sheedy one was interesting, particularly towards the end when he was talking about GWS. Don was saying they were loaded with talent and should have won multiple flags. Sheeds disagreeing, saying the talent was over hyped. He was scathing with their earliest draft picks, said that out of the first 5 ever picks, they wasted 4. I was stunned when I heard this, thinking he must be off his rocker. So I just had to check what their first 5 picks were:

Patton
Coniglio
Tyson
Hoskin-Elliot
Buntine

He's right. Only one of them has been a consistent star. The others weren't worth keeping and haven't done much elsewhere.

Bit of a not so subtle dig at Silvagni maybe..

Sheedy was good but so quiet think Sam realised, made a comment in a subtle way

Yeah he made a good point re gws hadn’t thought about it

Always good to hear sheedy but yeah speak up

Also sounds like mick might return

The new format if you want to call it would be good for Mick, given he could actually talk about sport and would be watching AFL now that the games matter (I think)

Yeah Sheedy tends to sometimes mumble when he speaks. It was like that to an extent when he was on the Front Bar recently too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sam was always going to go on about the Essendon drug saga and I thought Sheedy handled it ok and said it wouldn't have happened under his watch. He also gave Bomber a clip and said he should not have let Dank and Weapon into the club. Don picked up on it and said something but never went any further.

He will never throw Hird under the bus, his old man gave him the coaching job at Essendon.

Sheeds could catch his wife and Jim Hird in bed together and Sheeds would tuck them in.

Sam was always going to go on about the Essendon drug saga and I thought Sheedy handled it ok and said it wouldn't have happened under his watch. He also gave Bomber a clip and said he should not have let Dank and Weapon into the club. Don picked up on it and said something but never went any further.

He will never throw Hird under the bus, his old man gave him the coaching job at Essendon.

Sheeds could catch his wife and Jim Hird in bed together and Sheeds would tuck them in.

Sheedy said Bomber should not have "brought" Dank and Weapon to the club. He didn't say "let into the club" as you allude to. He also never said anything about it wouldn't have happened under his watch. Try having another listen and this time turn the volume up :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back