🤣🤣🤣
10k Posts
Oct 2, 2018
Scarborough
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth Royals
Pictured: Middle-aged man Happy Buddha trying to win a non-existent argument on the troll board of an obscure internet forum
806FCA50-706F-4526-B16A-CF069810A01B.jpeg

Boston tiger

Norm Smith Medallist
May 10, 2010
Where it all began
AFL Club
Richmond
Do you even football? We do not have pet memberships you pinhead.

Trust Richmond to bring it up however;

View attachment 959616
:$:$:$

Are not access memberships so are not included in our final membership figure otherwise we would already be at 3-400k.

Yes called ‘In the Wings’ which is explained above.

That's no good. How did WA get in such a mess.? Your team plays in Perth once a fortnight and no one much gets to see them play. Is that why Western Australians are so angry at Richmond? We feel sorry for you and understand but it's not our fault.
Make you membership count at your next AGM and vote for change
Thankyou

HAPPY BUDDHA

🤣🤣🤣
10k Posts
Oct 2, 2018
Scarborough
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth Royals
That's no good. How did WA get in such a mess.? Your team plays in Perth once a fortnight and no one much gets to see them play. Is that why Western Australians are so angry at Richmond? We feel sorry for you and understand but it's not our fault.
Make you membership count at your next AGM and vote for change
Thankyou
Nah she’ll be right. 😉

DA2F3AE4-17B9-4B81-B17F-5DE5C3A1BF2A.jpeg

I think it's great that so many West Australians are mindlessly supporting the soulless franchise created for them by Victorian advertising executives. When Victorians tell you to jump, you sure do jump high :thumbsu:

Thanks for all the free money by the way. We were tired of rattling tins, and it allowed us to focus on becoming the biggest club in Australian sporting history. With little Collingwood desperately trying, but miserably failing to ape our every move.

HAPPY BUDDHA

🤣🤣🤣
10k Posts
Oct 2, 2018
Scarborough
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth Royals
I think it's great that so many West Australians are mindlessly supporting the soulless franchise created for them by Victorian advertising executives. When Victorians tell you to jump, you sure do jump high :thumbsu:

Thanks for all the free money by the way. We were tired of rattling tins, and it allowed us to focus on becoming the biggest club in Australian sporting history. With little Collingwood desperately trying, but miserably failing to ape our every move.
lol poor West Coast, imagine even being smaller then Collingwood :$
1A0F0C46-18FE-44EE-A419-2E82015306B9.jpeg

😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Craze

Premiership Player
Aug 7, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Steelers
You know the Egirls might have been the 2nd club to get to 100k members, but I’ve never seen more than about 50,000 at one of their home games.

What evidence do we have that they’re not all pets?

Occidental

Club Legend
Oct 2, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Richmond supporters - “look we are the top of the membership tally, this proves we are the biggest”
Eagles now top the tally. - “you cant trust the membership tally, it’s not accurate”

Bwa ha ha ha

So I agree, I dispute all your tallies. What I know is you all measure yourselves against us.
As we have been, will be, and always will be, the number one club in Australia.

Carry on with the Tugger v Weegirl spat. From the lofty perch of the mighty Magpie, your try hard tiff is most amusing.

Craze

Premiership Player
Aug 7, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Steelers
Richmond supporters - “look we are the top of the membership tally, this proves we are the biggest”
Eagles now top the tally. - “you cant trust the membership tally, it’s not accurate”

Bwa ha ha ha

So I agree, I dispute all your tallies. What I know is you all measure yourselves against us.
As we have been, will be, and always will be, the number one club in Australia.

Carry on with the Tugger v Weegirl spat. From the lofty perch of the mighty Magpie, your try hard tiff is most amusing.
Absolutely right. We should compare crowds.

Richmond v GWS prelim 95,000
Collingwood v GWS prelim 78,000

HAPPY BUDDHA

🤣🤣🤣
10k Posts
Oct 2, 2018
Scarborough
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth Royals
but I’ve never seen more than about 50,000 at one of their home games.
Ummmm, because of the simple fact that the Eagles do not offer pet memberships not do we need to offer pet memberships. :drunk::thumbsu:

Richmond however;

E8306669-C10E-4700-AEBD-616443F98BE9.jpeg

So now let’s see the evidence that 50% of yours ain’t pets! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Aug 27, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
Ummmm, because of the simple fact that the Eagles do not offer pet memberships not do we need to offer pet memberships. :drunk::thumbsu:

Richmond however;

View attachment 963472

So now let’s see the evidence that 50% of yours ain’t pets! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Everyone, even those with an exceptionally low IQ, should know the key requirement for an AFL membership to be counted, is that it must be attached to a person. Surely every club has pet memberships, they would be stupid not to but none count towards a clubs membership numbers.

From the magpie site
* Member Choice is available to Legends, Captains, Social Club, Season Ticket, Three-Game, Country, Interstate, International, AFL Members with a Club Upgrade and Magpie Stars members who sign up on a Payment Plan or by the Early Bird deadline of 31 January 2014. Magpie Insider, Baby, Toddler and Pet memberships are not eligible for Member Choice as these categories receive specific items according to their membership type.

Collingwood currently have 6 non access packages as well as two types of digital access only memberships that all count as members as the cost $50+ and are people.

"How does your AFL club membership compare to the rest?
The Herald Sun has highlighted Victorian teams in the paper and all of them are now online for subscribers. We have copied the basics below so you can compare everyone.
Another interesting point: The AFL has confirmed that pet memberships are not counted in the overall tally. "

As an In The Wings member, you will also be allocated a place on the wait list to obtain game access memberships once available. An In The Wings membership is $55 for one person, plus you can add on up to one other adult and two juniors for an additional $5 each.

Is this why the Eagles numbers jumped so much?

Aug 27, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
You know the Egirls might have been the 2nd club to get to 100k members, but I’ve never seen more than about 50,000 at one of their home games.

Pet memberships dont count, zero game memberships do.

In The Wings membership is $55 for one person, plus you can add on up to one other adult and two juniors for an additional $5 each.

Cyclops

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 25, 2001
Northern Suburbs
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
IOM Gyms, Preston Nth End
Collingwood has so many supporters we could be simultaneously robbing every Richmond supporter's house and every Eagle's "supporter"'s house and still have enough supporters to rob all the other clubs houses too.

GAGF minnows, being a magpie is genetic and we're more fertile than the rest of you. We have the father/sons to prove it too.

HAPPY BUDDHA

🤣🤣🤣
10k Posts
Oct 2, 2018
Scarborough
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth Royals
An In The Wings membership is $55 for one person, plus you can add on up to one other adult and two juniors for an additional $5 each.
In the wings are not full access memberships and are therefore not counted as members, merely waiting to become members. Having a list as long as a piece of string of people wanting to join such an elite club is clearly a startlingly foreign concept to a minnow like Richmond.

Back to the Rubix cube you go. :)
Is this why the Eagles numbers jumped so much?
Simple answer - No. 😎

NEXT!

Back