Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus: Origins

Thoughts on COVID-19? (Choose 2 options)

• It's a naturally occurring virus

Votes: 18 20.2%
  • It came from a Chinese laboratory

Votes: 39 43.8%
  • It came from a US/other laboratory

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • It's dangerous and harsh restrictions are necessary

Votes: 32 36.0%
  • Not dangerous enough to warrant harsh restrictions

Votes: 22 24.7%
  • It's basically another flu, so restrictions are silly

Votes: 20 22.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
the only solution is a literal re-do of the French Revolution but the human race has been spoiled by leisures and comforts since ww2 and we have to be subjected to further degradation/poverty/subservience (especially in the west) before we get the courage and anger up to make a move

Where does trump fit in ?? Is he really saving the world or is he just another nwo puppet ?

Where does trump fit in ?? Is he really saving the world or is he just another nwo puppet ?
Logic says part of it. There are too many connections between Trump and Zionists, Masons, and key figures of the fascist cabal.
But its confusing as there are aspects that appear he is trying to fight an entity.

Like a scholar mentioned in an old lecture (forget his name, but the video is in the last page of the NWO super-thread), it could simply be that there are two opposing nwo entities fighting each other to be the one.

Time to open pubs and restaurants. It’s totally safe. Someone show this to Dan...

fZohdQt.jpg

Remember when all this started with the total lockdown of 10 million inhabitants of Wuhan?

Instead of moaning about Dan’s petty restrictions...why don’t we all here get back on track and discuss how this thing originated.

The answer to this important question has been lost in the fog of war/misinformation.

aka...political propaganda

The background studies into who financed the synthesis & release of this corona-virus has been both amply covered & sufficiently dealt with here.....at this point in time, it's a fruitless exercise in navel-gazing......Suffice to say, this has all been planned by the NWO, well in advance....No more need be said about it.

https://trulytimes.com/mask-enforcing-humanoid-robots-set-to-invade-office-spaces.html

pepper.jpg

As some Wall Street banks have summoned traders and other employees back to offices, their ability to enforce social distancing measures will be challenging unless human-like mask-detecting robots are deployed.

Pepper, designed by SoftBank Robotics, is the world’s first social humanoid robot able to recognize faces and basic human emotions. The robot stands 120 cm (47 inches) uses optical sensors and artificial intelligence to recognize if people are wearing masks.

How long before Dandemic release's these in Victorian workplaces....

But we still have so many people thinking the government care's about the public's health & all of these restrictions are for our best interests, Yet things keep going to a whole new level.

Last edited:

I'm think he is trying to save the world. If he was NWO puppet he would not be getting one tenth of the pushback he is from everywhere (the left, the media etc.). A NWO puppet is someone like the Bushes who were allowed to govern uninterrupted until the other NWO puppet from the other side takes over for their turn. Trump has done so many things outside what a NWO puppet does also, like not starting any pointless wars, that I can't see how he is one. He's not following the NWO playbook IMO.

I'm think he is trying to save the world. If he was NWO puppet he would not be getting one tenth of the pushback he is from everywhere (the left, the media etc.). A NWO puppet is someone like the Bushes who were allowed to govern uninterrupted until the other NWO puppet from the other side takes over for their turn. Trump has done so many things outside what a NWO puppet does also, like not starting any pointless wars, that I can't see how he is one. He's not following the NWO playbook IMO.
I still don't know what to make of him. Our hero, our saviour? Not a chance in hell. Part of their plan? Very, very unlikely. Pushing his own agenda and his own type of new world? I think so tbh. But his world is better than the NWO the other side has in mind.

The one thing I keep bringing myself back to is that the media does everything it can to destroy Trump. Considering who owns the media, I sway towards thinking that he isn't part of their agenda at all.

The one thing I keep bringing myself back to is that the media does everything it can to destroy Trump. Considering who owns the media, I sway towards thinking that he isn't part of their agenda at all.

Correct. Trump and Sanders were always the two despised by the oligarchy, the two who fractured their respective parties too.

You won't get a greater model president than Obama. The guy did everything he was told, played by the rules, had different colour skin, projected 'squeaky clean', no apparent connection to the elite. Everyone loved him, apart from those he did nothing for - those with nothing... oh and whistle blowers (truth tellers).

Then comes Trump, foul mouth, doesn't give a damn what people think, calling out the military industrial complex, uniting broken nations, making friends with 'the enemy' etc. Measured, purposely to piss people off basically... All the insecure, softies out there have been seething for four years and simply cannot take it. They don't want action, they just want to talk about how terrible the world is - and how they care more about it than you! Throw the sleepy, dribbling old fart Biden on the podium so we can go back to having the elites running everything again, unchallenged! Back to the terrorism / climate change fear saturation.

The fatality rate is even lower than the powers that be are making out -

https://www.anu.edu.au/news/all-news/new-blood-test-finds-undetected-covid-19-cases

Researchers at The Australian National University (ANU) have developed a new blood test capturing previous exposure to COVID-19. Initial results suggest many more people have been exposed to the virus in Australia than have been detected so far.

"We screened 3,000 blood samples provided by healthy people around Australia for antibodies to the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2," Associate Professor Ian Cockburn said, who co-led the research with Professor Elizabeth Gardiner. 

The new highly sensitive test measures the antibodies that follow previous infection with SARS-CoV-2 and the study was conducted just before Australia's second wave of outbreaks.

"Our best estimate is that around 0.28 per cent of Australians - one in 350 - had been infected with SARS-CoV-2 by that time. This suggests that instead of 11,000 cases we know about from nasal swab testing, about 70,000 people had been exposed overall," said Associate Professor Cockburn.

Researchers found eight in 3,000 healthy people were likely to have been previously infected after accounting for false positives. No one in the study had been identified as COVID-19 positive before.

The researchers say that even with a conservative view of the results, the number translates to potentially around 30,000 people with the virus at that time.

The new blood test, developed by the ANU research team, looks for antibody signatures in blood to find evidence of previous COVID-19 infection. 

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So it turns out that Imperial College London based its belief and projections of millions of people dead around the world, closed economies etc etc on 6 flights from Wuhan with 689 people on board 6 of whom tested positive to covid.

1600306446583.png

1600306473804.png

If anyone is interested follow the series of tweets.

Symptoms that prompted the University of Oxford and partner AstraZeneca to pause trials evaluating their experimental coronavirus vaccine probably weren't related to the shot itself, according to documents sent to participants.

"After independent review, these illnesses were either considered unlikely to be associated with the vaccine or there was insufficient evidence to say for certain that the illnesses were or were not related to the vaccine," the letter reads.

Yeah, It's never the vaccine that cause's the adverse reaction.

I'm pretty sure you can't just randomly get transverse myelitis out of the blue.

https://www.smh.com.au/business/com...nked-to-shot-oxford-says-20200917-p55wdc.html

Mark my words, the messaging from the Dumbo clan will change, they will have no choice but to go to step 2 on September 28 and to stage 3.....................

but the messaging will change to active cases and that there are too many active cases out there to risk further easing of restrictions hence why i believe why the drop in active numbers has halved in the last 3 days.

IMO the government didn't expect such a fast drop in new cases when they implemented their stupid road map, i don't think hey expected it to be in the 30's and now 20's this quick so what to do, withhold recovery numbers just like they did before stage 4 introduction.

When dumbo and his mates were doing the roadmap the new cases were still around the 100 average a day mark, they expected IMO that the new cases would drop hover around 60 average till about september 20 before dropping to just below 50 average on september 27.

And i base this on the current active ( 941 ) vs the last 14 days new cases ( 634 ), difference is now 307 outstanding, remove the hospital numbers and give or take in aged care and i suspect the current active should be around 800 current active.

The coronavirus cases on lower Broadway may have been so low that the mayor’s office and the metro health department decided to keep it secret.

Emails between the mayor’s senior advisor and the health department reveal only a partial picture. But what they reveal is disturbing.

The discussion involves the low number of coronavirus cases emerging from bars and restaurants and how to handle that.and most disturbingly how to keep it from the public.

The coronavirus cases on lower Broadway may have been so low that the mayor’s office and the metro health department decided to keep it secret.

Emails between the mayor’s senior advisor and the health department reveal only a partial picture. But what they reveal is disturbing.

The discussion involves the low number of coronavirus cases emerging from bars and restaurants and how to handle that.and most disturbingly how to keep it from the public.

i posted that story on one of the covid boards Coronavirus: Hot Topic Forum

individually these stories are concerning, but collectively with things like fake stats, fake death numbers, case numbers, even fake graphs to show masks work the picture is very disturbing, i hope Victorian business sues the Victorian Government and wins.

even today .....
NUMBERS of patients in Scottish hospitals with Covid-19 were being dramatically overplayed by around 80 per cent, it emerged today.

www.thescottishsun.co.uk

Number of Scots Covid hospital patients slashed as stats overplayed by 80 per cent
NUMBERS of patients in Scottish hospitals with Covid-19 were being dramatically overplayed by around 80 per cent, it emerged today. Nicola Sturgeon said a review of the counting system had led to t…
www.thescottishsun.co.uk
www.thescottishsun.co.uk

You cannot look at the data calmly and rationally and think this debacle is anything other than a farce. Data can obviously be presented to show a particular point of view, but there is nothing that justifies the global response, and certainly nothing that justifies Dan's response. Unfortunately, like most things politics has become the driving factor. My side says this, so that is my stance. In some alternate universe, where Trump pushed masks excessively and and went hard lockdown, nearly all the people currently cheering on such factors would have their opinions completely change. Most frustrating, is they won't admit it, even if deep down they know it to be true.

You cannot look at the data calmly and rationally and think this debacle is anything other than a farce. Data can obviously be presented to show a particular point of view, but there is nothing that justifies the global response, and certainly nothing that justifies Dan's response. Unfortunately, like most things politics has become the driving factor. My side says this, so that is my stance. In some alternate universe, where Trump pushed masks excessively and and went hard lockdown, nearly all the people currently cheering on such factors would have their opinions completely change. Most frustrating, is they won't admit it, even if deep down they know it to be true.

'The Data' >>>>>The real-life world.
'abstract narrative'>>>actual state of affairs on the ground.

The Hegelian dialectic.

Collective delusion & population control via propaganda & blanket dissemination-----Dissenting self-centered sovereign Bio-terrorists.

Totalitarian programming complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back