Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chelsea
Mod Notice:-

Continued from here:-

Continued here:

Just like to thank Aphrodite and the other Carlton mods who started the Bluemours NON Discussion Thread and who have kept it free of chat over the past few years.

It helps so much when you just don't have the time to read through this thread, cheers and great job.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 20, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Miami Heat
Perhaps, but I Am not sure at that the Merrett rumours have any grain of truth in them at this stage?

Okay Timbo obviously reads BF. And it's a verified account. I consider it legit :)

And yes I would gladly take Zerrett at Carlton. He has a lot more to offer than Viney. Cannot see Essingtin and Dodo trading him though.

For those who care, since I think it's against the rules to just copy and paste a paywalled article, the gist of the article is Mick McGuane saying "they should look at Merrett bcoz he's gud at footy and blues need players who are gud at footy".

Absolutely nothing of substance.

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
For those who care, since I think it's against the rules to just copy and paste a paywalled article, the gist of the article is Mick McGuane saying "they should look at Merrett bcoz he's gud at footy and blues need players who are gud at footy".

Absolutely nothing of substance.

Enough said!

Give me BCrouch over Viney and add in Williams, Witherden, Graham and Saad. Please and thankyou

Crouch is too injury prone for me.
Let * have him.

Dunna Heartknee

Club Legend
Jul 4, 2020
AFL Club
Carlton
Perhaps, but I Am not sure at that the Merrett rumours have any grain of truth in them at this stage?

Okay Timbo obviously reads BF. And it's a verified account. I consider it legit :)

And yes I would gladly take Zerrett at Carlton. He has a lot more to offer than Viney. Cannot see Essingtin and Dodo trading him though.

Daniher walks, Zerett is gettable if he wants to move
Could you imagine the supporter base, if they had egg on their face two years running
I don't think Dodo wants his head on a spike {he deserves though}

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
You'd think Papley going anywhere after Sydney - and Tom's - pretty intense media messaging this past week or so would be pretty damaging to the Swans' reputation.

Yep, he’s staying in Sydney. Players don’t just say they’re going to stay put at a club and then leave. Not going to happy.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Dayne Beams says hello

Oh yeah, I forgot about Dayne Beams. But it doesn’t apply to Tom Papley. If he does a u-turn and comes to Carlton, fantastic. But I don’t think any of us should hold out breath on the small chance that he does change his mind.

Iamcarlton

Premiership Player
Oct 11, 2015
Up North
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Cubs , Penguins
He cracked it about the camp and left for a slight payrise.

I wouldn't think hes on $800k. But he's on pretty good kanga I'd say. He's taking the piss out of us.
Agree 600k is still too much for Mcgovern said from day 1 he will struggle in our setup with our shitty midfield .
Would be amazed and also angry if its a 5 yr deal thats just ridiculous for an injury prone 3rd tall fwd .
If he even stays with us which i have my doubts will be atleast his 4th year before we may get some value from bringing him in with the way he is going imo .

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Isn’t that what Gibbs said?

Oh ffs.I don’t care anymore. :(

1600326237275.gif

Michael Jezz

Premiership Player
Jan 30, 2007
collingwood
AFL Club
Carlton
Why will these players: graham, williams, merrett come to Carlton if money is equivalent to another suitor? What's Carlton's selling point?
Finals-?
Premiership?
Corporate Connections?
Coach?

What's different this year?

Feb 6, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Why will these players: graham, williams, merrett come to Carlton if money is equivalent to another suitor? What's Carlton's selling point?
Finals-?
Premiership?
Corporate Connections?
Coach?

Signed 8x10 of Cripps with certificate of authenticity. Something for the nest egg when they retire

Mar 6, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Timberwolves
Finals-?
Premiership?
Corporate Connections?
Coach?

You whinge a lot on this board, what do you suggest we do then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back