Banter TRTT Part 11: Ghosts n Sh..tuff

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just got home from my first trip to Woolies in forever. They gave me some ******* toy which I hand back then realise the littlest kid would probably want it so ask for it back.

kid opens it up and it’s a rare sparkly Elsa ooshie. Checks internet and some campaigners got one on eBay for 15k!!!!!

I’ll start listening to offers over an ounce.

Just got home from my first trip to Woolies in forever. They gave me some ******* toy which I hand back then realise the littlest kid would probably want it so ask for it back.

kid opens it up and it’s a rare sparkly Elsa ooshie. Checks internet and some campaigners got one on eBay for 15k!!!!!

So you said, sorry kid, Im gonna need that back?

One thruppence

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My flatmates been watching Californication and from what I can see there has never been a dumber show

is it about the red hot willi peppers? If so that would be dumb.

5k and I won't go a penny more.

Anyone know Ari's number from Entourage? I've no special treatment as I'm too far down the pecking order and this is outrageous!

I mean I was invited in to someone's trailer to lay down but I'm fearful of being the next metoo.

Anyone know Ari's number from Entourage? I've no special treatment as I'm too far down the pecking order and this is outrageous!

I mean I was invited in to someone's trailer to lay down but I'm fearful of being the next metoo.

If you were asked to lay down “face down” the #metoo will be your decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back