Fantasy 2020 Jailhouse Dynasty League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully we don't have another inactive Jatz on our hands and he actually sets lineups. That team is cursed if so. 3 different owners in 3 years, and it's not even a terrible squad.

The tank is well and truly on for me unfortunately. If anyone wants any of the scraps I have left on my team, let me know, it's a fire sale. Otherwise, it's Tank for Trevor.

I'll have a look. :)

RBS required.

The tank is well and truly on for me unfortunately. If anyone wants any of the scraps I have left on my team, let me know, it's a fire sale. Otherwise, it's Tank for Trevor.
What is your team called?

It was a brutal negotiation, MrNyah nearly had me doing something incredibly stupid (wouldn't be the first time) . Luckily I checked myself before mass regret ensued.

Title chasing plays with your mind.

fuey and Mr_Nyah need to get their crazy on in future if they want to compete ;)

Wasn't willing to go too crazy, nowhere near that much. Chances are he's a dud, and even if he's not, the Jags are, so running won't be their top priority, not worth 34% of my budget!

Hopefully we don't have another inactive Jatz on our hands and he actually sets lineups. That team is cursed if so. 3 different owners in 3 years, and it's not even a terrible squad.
Hopefully we haven't scared him off after getting stuck into him for wanting to buy Madden 21 😂
Can't remember if there's a trades thread or this is the place LennyHayes77

Trading with A11dAtP0w3R:

Gurley, Hardman, 2021 5th

for

Moore, McFarland, 2021 2nd

We've done the players part of it, just need you to note it in your draft sheet Lenny.
Cheers mate, will update it later today.

Hopefully we haven't scared him off after getting stuck into him for wanting to buy Madden 21 😂

Cheers mate, will update it later today.

Bet he can't wait to get home tonight and use 81 overall Colin Kaepernick.

Where was this beat down you're giving Lenny in the final last season you useless campaigners? If you can't win me a chip this year this team is getting destroyed, you'll all be sold for pennies on the dollar. As a GM extraordinare I can't do anymore for you, I've lead you to water now drink you stupid horse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surprised but happy I got both Gaskin's and Maye, looking at the offers report surprised no one else even bid on Gaskin, also noticing , well didn't everyone just wet heir panties over Malcolm Brown. No holds barred on running backs this season I see. 😂 Spend big or go home.

Teams being out scored by Trashpandas should feel deep, deep shame.

ESPN have definitely got it in for you, third highest score of the round and you stay at #9 on projections, everyone else who had a good week moved up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back