List Mgmt. 2020 List Changes

Remove this Banner Ad

There HAS to be more trades in the works.

We are seriously skinny in the ruck and have basically zero small quick defenders.

Exactly what I thought. Some of these clearly indicate some confidence on other moves as well. Tough for those involve but I admire the decisiveness. It also gives those with football to offer the best chance of getting another deal elsewhere rather than stringing them along for another couple of months. Tough, but ultimately fairer on them.

Ummmmm Hall has been one of the mainstays and doing reasonably well.
Are you trolling, I’m a better footballer than useless Aron hall, and I’ve been sitting on the couch the last 10 years, he is a squib and the best down hill skier the game has ever seen.....sheese I have no problem in paying from my own pocket to have this guy play somewhere else, it even good enough for our magoos

Why are so many people surprised? This was inevitable if list sizes are going to be cut by 6, we are going to use a minimum of 3 draft picks and look at possible trades or free agents. Most other clubs are going to be making similar cuts if lists are really going to be cut by six. I wish the 11 players all the best and hope they have prepared well for a life after football.

Its sad but none of them will be picked up by any club. I'd say Jamie possibly the only chance, but blokes like Williams and Pittard are at their second club and been delisted from the team that finished 17th. They won't be looked at.

Dogs need a KPD and ruck support.

I'd be surprised if they did not give Maj a call.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dogs need a KPD and ruck support.

I'd be surprised if they did not give Maj a call.

Especially if they go back to full-length quarters next year. Can't be throwing 6'2" mids into the ruck. Maj's versatility may appeal. Hope he gets a crack.

In another thread I suggested we needed to cut 15 players and was told I was delusional. If Brown and Polec get traded I won’t be far off.
Reckon the chances of either of them being traded are pretty low. Would have to be na exceptional deal for us and that is unlikely with both coming off poor seasons.

JMac and Pittard maybe a tad unlucky.

Jacobs obviously.......poor bugger.

The rest I would have done the same.

Last edited:
Agree with all the delisting.

Unsure why Garner not delisted.

Yes he has all the talent in the world but is likely to pull a hammy getting out of bed during pre season.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Because he has undeniable talent would be why. I don't believe he's worked as hard as he could off field, maybe now the penny may just drop. No one is able to hide on our list anymore.

I was all for him to be given the arse, then he reminded me of how could he can be.

Re the angst against Tyson, I seem to recall jed Anderson being a bust after his first 2 seasons at North. Turned it around in the 3rd and earned a new contract. Give the bloke a chance to show if there's anything left in the tank. We're paying him either way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back