Past #39: Flynn Perez - drafted w/ #39 in 2019 ND - 2x ACL - delisted end '23 - 24 NM games / 1 NM goals - thanks Flynn

Remove this Banner Ad

He's going to be a BULL.

When he came in the door 10 months ago he looked like a 14 year old boy, but now he looks like a man.

He's alleged to weigh 82kgs, well he'll be 85+ by next season, and he'll eventually crack 90kgs. The kid only turned 19 three weeks ago, he's grown 1cm this season, and it's possible he could get to 190 yet.

Big bodied mid in the making, could be sooner than we think based on last night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would think Walker will go forward, especially if Brown leaves.
That's my thinking as well.
Also if Brown does go, I won't be surprised if we take McDonald at 2, if Adelaide pass. It's not my preference, but I could easily see it happening.

Probably, but we'll ruin Larkey's development otherwise. Walker is at least a big body who can take a contested mark.
Yep we need a seasoned body down there. If we donā€™t recruit one, I think Iā€™d like to see Tarrant up forward instead of Walker.
Leaving Corr, McKay and Walker back.

That's my thinking as well.
Also if Brown does go, I won't be surprised if we take McDonald at 2, if Adelaide pass. It's not my preference, but I could easily see it happening.
Weā€™d still need to have a stop gap for two or three years till McDonald develops

I am really liking what I am seeing with this guy. Going to be a very clean and relatively quick player.

I think Tarrant will be best suited to playing that third tall/rebounding role. He reads the play so well and is such a penetrating kick as well.

After all he has been through I'm not sure he'd want to spend his last couple of years crashing packs up forward.

I think Tarrant will be best suited to playing that third tall/rebounding role. He reads the play so well and is such a penetrating kick as well.

After all he has been through I'm not sure he'd want to spend his last couple of years crashing packs up forward.

Centre half back/loose defender for mine.

He's the bloke we want zoning the forward press.

In fact, Tazz & L-Mac offer us a very good rebounding combination.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back