Preview Rnd 18 - Carlton v Brisbane Sat 19th Sept 7.40PM @ Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's gotten to be a serious red flag. Someone needs to ask him straight up why he keeps getting a game.
He’s all about structure. His second half was fine. Kicked a goal was everywhere when CARLTON turned up. Not his fault we can’t play the first half and get him involved. Teague could easily put him behind the ball to give him some opportunity but just leaves him go figure it out. We also do t use him much. Check the tape.

Hope I’m wrong but I suspect we may be on the receiving end against the Leone’s and not in a good way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With Kennedy in and TDK most likely some forwrd time no need to play Mcgovern given his form also this structure theory with Mcgovern is rubbish .

Perfect game to give Josh Honey another run imo .
Probsbly gets minutes on the wing and defence without docherty. Don’t be surprised if mcgovern turns the corner Saturday as our intercept defender. He will be best on ground. Bookmark it.

Polson for Doc tick.
Martin for Fisher don't love this. Season over rest Martin and get him ready for pre season.
Setterfield for Kennedy tick. Setterfield has been great shame he is injured. Will be good to see Kennedy in his actual position.
Pittonet for LoB ummmm wtf? Makes 0 sense. LoB for Cotteral as an example sure whatever but why we have 2.5 Ruckman plus McGovern and McKay named I'll never understand.

Probsbly gets minutes on the wing and defence without docherty. Don’t be surprised if mcgovern turns the corner Saturday as our intercept defender. He will be best on ground. Bookmark it.
May I please acquire what it is you are smoking. Having a dull Friday night currently. Would spice things up.

I think we will lose the uncontested possession count by 100.

Playing Casboult and Pittonet AND TDK in the same team is suicide. Casboult is absolutely cooked.

Playing all 3 is tantamount to tanking, surely. Slowest side we've named all year, Lions are going to absolutely spank us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back