Premiership Player
Oct 11, 2015
Up North
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Cubs , Penguins
Why is Pittonet in along with Harry, Cas, McGov, TDK. We are far too tall
It could work if we where a quick side with plenty of outside run to complement the talls but we arent .
This kind of mix for us rarely works seriously strange we continue to sabotage our own chances with these kinds of selections .

What's the directive to Polson & Kennedy though - Play for your careers?

I don't know....All looks a bit of a mish-mash to me. Good luck to the guys though and for O'Brien....find another team before you're on the chopping block.

To O'Brien, sorry you got dropped on your 21st birthday mate. Hope that hub celebration away from friends, family and teammates playing tomorrow goes well for you. :'(

spry

Club Legend
Feb 23, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
To O'Brien, sorry you got dropped on your 21st birthday mate. Hope that hub celebration away from friends, family and teammates playing tomorrow goes well for you. :'(

I just wish that they sat down with him, showed him what they wanted to fix and give him a chance to go out there and do it!

Gee, first game for the year after a series of botchy development matches, then dropped. A bit average for mine.

Particularly in a team that was hopeless in general.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

KnobHead

Club Legend
Jul 5, 2011
Ayahuasca Island
AFL Club
Carlton
I just wish that they sat down with him, showed him what they wanted to fix and give him a chance to go out there and do it!

Gee, first game for the year after a series of botchy development matches, then dropped. A bit average for mine.

Particularly in a team that was hopeless in general.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Same.

Sure, he didnt get a bucketload of possessions, but his disposal was actually good and he kicked a nice goal in the 4th, when many of our players that play weekly struggle to do so.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Nov 13, 2015
In Transit
AFL Club
Carlton
I don't understand your point then?

Forget what the list size will be next year, it's a valid strategy in any year

If a club is looking at 5 acquisitions via trade/draft, but only have 4 senior spots left after delistings, you delist a senior spot and rookie the same player

You add what you want, while still retaining the same core

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back