Preview Rnd 18 - Carlton v Brisbane Sat 19th Sept 7.40PM @ Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he needs someone to have a beer with I'm free for a couple hours

Hopefully he was told before today and got to fly home, but given he's in the emergencies ... probably not.

Playing Martin with calf troubles and AFL stating they will start normal timing next year a little strange -- if he pings hos calf a third time in such a short space you can rule him out for a solid pre season .. look bit slow maybe late changes -- if we keep it under 6 goals I be happy

Levi a late out for Cottrell, cunning strategy by Teaguy. I Like Polson back in, reckon he'll offer more than Doc, and Lochie is miles away from last years form.

It'd be nice if Polson could have 20+ disposals at 75% DE or more, and 400+ metres gained. Big call that one. That's not even taking into account the on field coaching Doc does.

Levi a late out for Cottrell, cunning strategy by Teaguy. I Like Polson back in, reckon he'll offer more than Doc, and Lochie is miles away from last years form.

Would love the Cottrell in for Levi move.
Apart from us being WAY too tall on a dewy Brisbane night, Levi has looked totally off the last 6 weeks or so. He has bobbed up here and there with a nice clunk or a crunching tackle, but if the team was truly picked on form I highly doubt he’d be in it.

I'm losing any faith in Teague
He is a bit hypocritical with what he says to what he does
And I agree with what cornes said earlier in the wk he is to nice and miles off the likes of Clarko Scott Hinkley Fagan

Forget what the list size will be next year, it's a valid strategy in any year

If a club is looking at 5 acquisitions via trade/draft, but only have 4 senior spots left after delistings, you delist a senior spot and rookie the same player

You add what you want, while still retaining the same core

We're not going to be needing the senior list spot though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dissapointed with obriens ommition. was he that bad last week....didnt think so and he kicked a nice goal.
He was pretty ordinary and offered no run. What was so nice about the goal? 35m directly in front....

The fact he got a game last week based on no practice game the week before and not being picked all year is more bewildering.

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back