Reid - "Crows in middle of a 4 year rebuild."

Remove this Banner Ad

Article in the paper today with an interview of Chapman about the rebuild. I think he commented about how it was communicated... 🤷🏻‍♂️ Didn't really read it but notice how this weasel comes out into the public only after we've won 3 in a row..? We have no strong leaders in Chapman and Fagan if they only front the public/media in good times.

You're spot on mate.

This ******* w***er departing will be the day when I can start to genuinely enjoy the AFC again.

I think you posted this on the wrong board. Your board (PORT) is that way.

It's really sad jenny. I remember that period you were bullied on here. Here you are now following some of those very same Posters. You've given in and become one of thier flying monkeys. You can't ever complain about bullying again.

It's really sad jenny. I remember that period you were bullied on here. Here you are now following some of those very same Posters. You've given in and become one of thier flying monkeys. You can't ever complain about bullying again.
How am I bullying you? You were talking about Port. 😳

8​

Covid has been good to the sa clubs. But also a double edged sword.

Wed be getting 100 point drubbings on the road. The kids getting injuries as a result. Our senior players will get more. Longlivity through lack of travel and hammering. Next year the victorian teams Older players will feel the Pinch from thier covid bubbles.
We've been able to get more education and standards into our young players. We might of dodged a bullet, as long as the boys club is disbanded. We should look to Finnish 10th next year. If it wasn't for covid, 12th would be an achievement.

Port have been looking for a coach that can take them the Next level. Ross lyon would of worked under the right circumstances. They were never going anywhere spectacular under hinckley , he was all about system. They were never going down the new rookie coach path. Covid has seen competition drop away and they gain a home ground advantage. They get thier 4th minor premiership and hinklsy over achieves. Probably go all the way now. Double edged cause they won't replace him when someone suitable becomes willing and available. They probably will rebound the other way next year or after.
Good to both SA clubs??? WTF, we've played the most games of short break and Port Power the least and there is reason why the are only 4th favourite to win the premiership after Richmond, Geelong and than Brisbane.

oh cmon Graham, you peddle some of the most repugnant, idiotic views imaginable

being called out ain’t bullying

Remove this Banner Ad

Back