Preview R18: Melbourne vs Essendon, the Melksham-Hibberd-Brown trophy, Carrara, 19/09/2020, 2:10PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t squeeze in Hooker of Bellchambers but Cutler and Gleeson retain their spots.

Good riddance Woosha, you absolute cancer
Pretty sure Bellchambers is still injured otherwise he would have played.

Too much upside not to play him. Great mark and kick. Love to see him up forward.
Never really performed though the few times he has played as a forward did he? Honest question, I can't really remember..

I would keep him, think he has more to show yet. If we do trade, it's another high end draft pick loss for us that we couldn't develop or just got plain wrong.

I think Hooker may be given the tap on the shoulder as well. This disappoints me, love the bloke. Think he is done down back, back him for a one on one, but to chase on a lead, forget it. Plonk him at full forward for the last year of his contract is my preference.

A few others offered for trade/delisted or just wanting out I fear (not just Joe). We are a shambles atm. Save my thoughts on that for another time.

Start the rebuild from top to bottom. MEGA!!!

There are 'things' I want just want to hurry and finish in 2020. Essendon's season is one of them. This could be a sign of things to come for the rest of the year!!!! Giddy up.

Out of curiousity, how active would a finals "match of the round" preview thread be if I made one each week? I'm open to voting as to which one to do week one but I'm happy to do one if there's enough interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back