Preview Round 18, 2020: Hawthorn v Gold Coast Suns, 20 September 2020, 1.05pm @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And if Crows decide that it’s not a great look to bid with Pick 1 and take Thilthorpe then Campbell is left on the board.
Pick 2 comes and North bid on JUH and Dogs March. North then take McDonald. Campbell still on the board.

Swans roll up with Pick 3 and have the choice of Hollands, Phillips, Bruhn, DGB, etc ....knowing that Campbell is also joining.

Now, if Hawthorn finish 3rd, we bid on Campbell, Swans match and then we have the choice of Holland’s, Phillips, Bruhn and whoever else ourselves.

It could well be the difference between us winning and losing a final to them in 3 years time.
This is how I see it.

Plus Karma for the Buddy fiasco. What goes around comes around.

Unless they wanna hand us something worthwhile to swap the picks.

Anyway, I hope we see Ross and Kosi tomorrow as the HFC has thrown up. Would be good to see if they can give us something else to ponder for season 2021.

Anyway, I hope we see Ross and Kosi tomorrow as the HFC has thrown up. Would be good to see if they can give us something else to ponder for season 2021.
It never hurst to have a little bit of extra hope...lets hope they don't suck and kill of what hope remains :drunk:

Well.... it’s about time this game got here.
Better play for pick 3.

I honestly hope Stratts has one last decent game in him and Poppy takes a hanger for old times sake.

Frost Kosi Scrimshaw
Stratts McEvoy Greaves
Scully Wingard Day
Gunston Lewis Breust
Hardwick Patton TOB

Reeves Mitchell O’meara

Shiels Poppy Cousins Burgoyne

And if Crows decide that it’s not a great look to bid with Pick 1 and take Thilthorpe then Campbell is left on the board.
Pick 2 comes and North bid on JUH and Dogs match. North then take McDonald. Campbell still on the board.

Swans roll up with Pick 3 and have the choice of Hollands, Phillips, Bruhn, DGB, etc ....knowing that Campbell is also joining.

Now, if Hawthorn finish 3rd, we bid on Campbell, Swans match and then we have the choice of Holland’s, Phillips, Bruhn and whoever else ourselves.

It could well be the difference between us winning and losing a final to them in 3 years time.
I literally couldn't give two shits about any of that. I want the boys to go out and play hard for Poppy and Stratts last game.
s**t I expect more than than those two won't be running out next year from whoever plays tomorrow.

They should get to try and win if they want to. Doesn't mean we will win either

Sadly I think we will
I literally couldn't give two shits about any of that. I want the boys to go out and play hard for Poppy and Stratts last game.
sh*t I expect more than than those two won't be running out next year from whoever plays tomorrow.

I know that you're a passionate Hawk TazHawk15 but this ^^^

You would be naive to think that players/coaches alike are well aware of our ‘situation’
Doesn‘t mean they all don’t go out there and try.

I‘m expecting a loss, put it that way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fu** you clarko, Morrison the vanilla spud gets the stay in but you drop finn after 1 game where the midfield copped a bath. Sooner clarko goes the better bloke is washed up, ruining the club with these team selections all year.

the only thing I could possibly think of - is Finn will be there next year and Clarko has given these fringe players one last chance to be there next year - other than that I am pretty lost to be honest :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

the only thing I could possibly think of - is Finn will be there next year and Clarko has given these fringe players one last chance to be there next year - other than that I am pretty lost to be honest :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Morrison has been given so many chances, not AFL standard. Moore hardly has gotten a kick. Can’t believe finn has been dropped

Pick 2 comes and North bid on JUH and Dogs match. North then take McDonald. Campbell still on the board.

Is Campbell better that hollands, brahn, Phillips and whoever? That is the only thing to consider.

Sydney will not match for Campbell if they think hollands is better.

sh*t I expect more than than those two won't be running out next year from whoever plays tomorrow.

They can go out and play hard for Stratts and Poppy and then in the last they can move Lewis to fullback and bench Will Day.

Is Campbell better that hollands, brahn, Phillips and whoever? That is the only thing to consider.

Sydney will not match for Campbell if they think hollands is better.
I think he is, yes.

Emer: Darren Minchington, Finn Maginness, Conor Glass, Dan Howe. Interesting emergencies. Does this mean that Minchington & Glass will remain listed in 2021? I see no reason for naming them otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back